www.nailmart.co.uk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailbeginner

Reaction score
Hi there

I have looked on a website called 'nailmart' and there are some things that look quite good that I want to buy. Has anyone used this company - are they reliable and quick to deliver?

just had a look at the site, it looks interesting but i have never used it and do not know the products, so couldnt say.
here is the link www.nailmart.co.uk

I`ve never heard of them - just had a quick look and didn`t like the look of it, I`ve never heard of the gel and IMO in looks a bit cheap and nasty - I know you shouldn`t judge a book by its cover (but then again first impressions last and all that!!) - the layout did nothing to make me want to have a propor look or buy from them

Sorry if its someones webpage from here - and please don`t let my opinion put you off from buying there - I have no wish to start World War 3.

I thought I recognised the pictures. The products are the same as Hollywood Nails. This is either a distributor for Hollywood or a new name for them. I haven't used their products either, but they are always at all the shows.

Latest posts

Back