Xmas window display ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks sorry to mention that word but its slowly approaching , wondering what ideas you may have for your Xmas window displays? Don't want it too cluttered any old pics be great 🎄🎁🎅

This year my plan is to hang silver (maybe glittery) snowflakes with invisible string from the top & along the window ledge at the bottom I'll have two decent sized glass vases (our shop front is split into two by the window frame so I'm thinking one on each side) filled with fairy lights & blue toned baubles. The salon decor inside is white with teal & turquoise so will be trying to co-ordinate, something like this pic xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382372326.635577.jpg

Would love to hear more ideas x

Sounds luvly you must share pics when the time comes 😊

Our shop window is split into three windows, the middle on were going to put a real xmas tree in with the windows at either side having warm white curtain lights with a "snowing" effect and mythic oil products hung in the windows at different heights as the focus will be on the mythic oil range for retail (mainly because fo the gold in soufflé d'or with xmas posters in floating frames for a January Offer and our xmas party packages

Latest posts

Back