Years of balayage, don't know to go back to the beginning to start again?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshlas

Reaction score
I'm tired of line's and now at a new salon with more lines wondered whether I should just go back Brown and start the process from the beginning??? I'm going in to have the lines checked as colourist said she wouldn't have let me leave with line's.

I've suggested could it be from other colourists work she agrees....my question is do I go back Brown and let the balayage process begin or get my lines fixed I just dont know what to do!!

What do you mean by lines? Do you mean stripes? X

No, I don't think she means stripes.
I'm guessing the previous hairdresser didn't know how to blend the tints into each other effectively so you're left with broken horizontal demarcation lines between the different shades.

Don't go back to brown. Just keep researching until you find someone who knows how to softly blend colour properly.

I'm at the point of giving up tbh her work looks fantastic on fb that's why I'm beginning to wonder is it because of old work?? And do I need to have one colour for them to give a good job!! So fed up of not being settled in a salon!!

I do really like this place and I want to work with her I just hope she agrees and sees what I see!!

Someone on here in the past has suggested buffer? I think that's what it's called do all colorists know what this is and shall I suggest what ever it is lol??

Latest posts

Back