Yell.com- do you have to be registered?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hi
I've Been told I can get a free advertising line on yell.com, but do I need to be registered with the Tax office before I sign up?
Thanks

You don't need to be registered with HMRC as self employed to sign up with Yell....but it is one sure fire way of getting caught!

Don't want to hi-jack this thread, but I was going to post anyway...

How are other geeks finding Yell.com? I'm being chased to sign up for another year. They've sent through my details for click throughs etc. but I'm still wondering if I'll do just as well with my own website and other social networking?

Any thoughts would be welcome!

I'm just waiting to be added to yell as a heavy weight listing, on the subject of being caught I've done everything possible to register with Hmrc and council etc etc but did anyone else have a sinking feeling when health and safety do a first visit lol

I'm just waiting to be added to yell as a heavy weight listing, on the subject of being caught I've done everything possible to register with Hmrc and council etc etc but did anyone else have a sinking feeling when health and safety do a first visit lol

I currently work in Health and Safety. The best thing I can say us be confident and be sure in yourself and what you're saying (even if you're not)
If you believe what you're saying they will to x

I am looking at being mobile. Getting insurance, and soon leaflets. So do i need to register with the council or just the tax man?

Last edited:
Avoid Yell.com like the plague! I paid for a medium weight listing and they got everything wrong - cancelled my direct debit 10 months in and then sent in a debt collection agency. I wrote on for their CEO's name and they have agreed to write the remaining balance (over £200) to apologise for the poor service I had received.

Latest posts

Back