Yell Google Advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah 38

Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted advice!

Yell are doing sponsored ads on behalf of Google. Has anyone done this and did they do well out of it? Cost per click etc.....Sorry really tired"!!!!

Sarah

Don't touch them!! Absolute waste of money, i got stung earlier in the year and wished I'd never said yes. Do a search on hear as there's a bit long post all about Yell x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Does that mean that you are paying Yell to set up Google advertising for you?

If so, then it's a pretty pointless exercise - why bother paying someone else to set Google ads up for you, when you can do it yourself, and save a lot of money compared with paying extra for someone else to do it for you...

I'd agree with the others ... Do it yourself! It is actually very simple and you can control exactly how much you spend every day, and you can pay more or less whenever you want.

If you check out the Events thread you will find one for a one day workshop that I'm starting that shows you how to do this yourself, along with on Facebook.

Do it yourself ... It's a lot cheaper!

Mat

I'd agree with the others ... Do it yourself! It is actually very simple and you can control exactly how much you spend every day, and you can pay more or less whenever you want.

If you check out the Events thread you will find one for a one day workshop that I'm starting that shows you how to do this yourself, along with on Facebook.

Do it yourself ... It's a lot cheaper!

Mat

Sounds like a fab workshop too Mat - am very tempted to book myself :)

Latest posts

Back