Yellow pages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carly.smith.333

Reaction score
I have a free ad with yellow pages and yell.com

I had a Call last week from one of their agents, we looked at my website and she offered me a deal where i could be top of the yell.com rankings for my area for £5 a week.

I declined there and then as i was caught off guard but but haven't discarded it completely.
My thinking was that in my own experience if i want to find a company i google them, i don't use the yellow pages or yell.com anymore myself, and a few friends and my partner have both said the same.

Has anyone else subscribed to yellow pages or yell.com and found this a great marketing tool, or just another waste of money?

Thanks in advance :)

I placed an ad on Yell /Hibu and then had a call stating that they had beauty business advisors they could send out to make sure my business runs to it's full potential aka trying to get me to sign up to a paid advert which would bump me up the listings .... As it is I show in the top 5 regardless and clients have found me from over 5 miles away. For that reason I haven't paid for my advertising ....
The only thing I can suggest is going to the Yell site and searching for mobile therapists (or whatever services you offer) and the area you're from and seeing where you place .... You'll know if it's worth paying for then. HTH x

They will bug you for life... Just keep saying no :)

Latest posts

Back