Yellow tinge in hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyr

Reaction score
Hiya just Nippin ova from skin geek. I need advice if possible. Yesterday my hairdresser but bleach 12% bk in my hair. Roots an run in. B4 that I'd brown highlites an wanted to go bk t wat I was b4. Full head of bleach.. Anyway where the brown was its like a yellow colour. Horrible..she put on a toner on after too. I have a family photoshoot sat. I really don't want my hair like this. Any ideas plz. X

Hiya just Nippin ova from skin geek. I need advice if possible. Yesterday my hairdresser but bleach 12% bk in my hair. Roots an run in. B4 that I'd brown highlites an wanted to go bk t wat I was b4. Full head of bleach.. Anyway where the brown was its like a yellow colour. Horrible..she put on a toner on after too. I have a family photoshoot sat. I really don't want my hair like this. Any ideas plz. X

Bleach and 12% on your scalp? or in highlights? either way...find a new hairdresser!

its hard to say without seeing how yellow your hair is, but get a bottle of purple shampoo, and that should help you somewhat...why dont you give her a ring and say you're unhappy?

Yes luv. I've ad it on my scalp for the past 10 yrs.. I no it will take some tym to get bk to the colour is was b4. But Wiv Avin the shoot. I wanted it perfect lol. Wen it's wet it's like a golden colour. Just on the bits where I as brown. X

Latest posts

Back