Yet another question about spray tanning! Sorry!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that did Tantrick and sienna x spray tanning around West London/ Northwest London? I'm sorry if this should be in a different place! I would ;like to do spray tan training but I want to try some different ones out first to help me decede which ine ius the one for me. How did everyone decide by the way? And also cos I will be going mobile how does one do the extracting thing? Sorry for the many q's!!! Lx Ps I did do a search first but I'm not sure I am searching properly cos I get millions of results mainly with the word 'of' or 'and' or 'but' in them lol! And I have just read the almost exact same question whihc I didn't see! Typical! Lx

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that did Tantrick and sienna x spray tanning around West London/ Northwest London? I'm sorry if this should be in a different place! I would ;like to do spray tan training but I want to try some different ones out first to help me decede which ine ius the one for me. How did everyone decide by the way? And also cos I will be going mobile how does one do the extracting thing? Sorry for the many q's!!! Lx Ps I did do a search first but I'm not sure I am searching properly cos I get millions of results mainly with the word 'of' or 'and' or 'but' in them lol! And I have just read the almost exact same question whihc I didn't see! Typical! Lx

No need to apologise for your posted question...thats what this site is for.:hug:

I can help you on the Tantrick training...simply PM me your contact details and I will happily get your nearest trainer to give you a call.
She will be only to delghted to assist you with any queries you may have on either the training itself or anything else.
Best regards
Collin

Thanks Collin I have PM'ed you and I am really excited! Lol Lx

Latest posts

Back