You are a Star - Pinkchic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanya jane

Reaction score
Today I attended Leeds Creative academy for my fourth day of the foundation L&P course - for rebalance training and my model could not make it. After my pleas for help on this site Pinkchic nails responded and came along as my model - even though she had to take a half day hols and go in early (6am) to catch up on her work!

I had not previously met Pinkchic and was overwelmed by the support and kindness she has shown by coming along when she didn't even really need a rebalance and I did not have time to finish to job either!!

So a big thank you - you saved my day today - not sure what I would have done without your help.

Hope I can return the favour some time...

Thanks also to Debbie for pointing me in the right direction x

Tanya x :hug:
PS> the fantastic supportive messages on this site are heartwarming and something I have not experienced before in my work.

Nice one Rach - what a star! xx

What a star Rachel is!!! - she helped me with my fliers, business cards etc & she was so helpful xxxxxxxx

rach is ace she also mdelled for me and her designing is the bees knees
thanks rach

Yep, she is sweet. She did a great job with my fliers too.

she helped me with my fliers too & did a lovely job

wot a babe :wink2:
thanks RAch....you got yaself a geeky fan club !!:lol:

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I,m glad you were sorted,i know what it's like to lose a model in the last minute thankfully Rach volunteered for me last week. I hope the nails i did wern't too shabby....lol I was struggling a bit with my ratio trying to get it consistant, not easy...lol

Hi Debbie

Your nails were great - I was just worried as a 'newy' that I would mess up your lovely job.

Thanks for the help

Tanya x

That was really nice of Rachel. All us Rachels are lovely by the way!!:Love:

Rachel Mary said:
That was really nice of Rachel. All us Rachels are lovely by the way!!:Love:

Im a Rachel Mary too lol!!!

Not a problem Tanya i don't mind helping people out if they are stuck - its a great excuse to go and spend a fortune in the shop!! xx

Latest posts

Back