You can't look like them

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllieJoy

Reaction score
is it just me, or do we all have clients who show us pictures and want to end up looking exactly like them, I usually find it with my clients who have really small over plucked eyebrows, but want kate middletons ? :eek: and then seem dissapointed when I try and explain its not achievable.....

I actually went in with a Jessica Simpson hairstyle & said I know it's not achievable but this sort of style would be great...& she flippin' well nailed that haircut! Couldn't believe it!

I had a makeup client who was very pale, ginger, voluptuous face, blue eyes. She sent me lots of pics of Kim kardashian.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I had a wedding client who was from London refused a trial then arrived with picture of j lo and needless to say Hispanic she was not ! I said I think politely I don't think your husband Wd recognise you if I did manage to make you into that look do you ! Lol

I had a makeup client who was very pale, ginger, voluptuous face, blue eyes. She sent me lots of pics of Kim kardashian.

How funny is that

:confused:

This made me giggle so much

Latest posts

Back