Your Best Achievement/Proud Moment So Far In Your Career?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJade

Reaction score
Ever had a client, who you completely transformed?

Learnt a trick of the trade, that you are a master in??

Im being nosey, and wondering what your proudest achievement so far is!?

:)

Being awarded "student of the year" after the worst year of my life.

I was in a car accident and had to learn how to walk again with broken pelvic ring in 6 places, I'd started college on sept 2002 then had the crash in nov 2002 but went back to college to do my nvq2 in beauty in dec 2002 and was the first to complete in may 2003...

I was very proud of myself. X

mine was at college i was chosen to represent the whole of my year in apprenticeship hair and got to meet princess Anne. was very scary as well though lol but she was lovely :) xx

Being awarded "student of the year" after the worst year of my life.

I was in a car accident and had to learn how to walk again with broken pelvic ring in 6 places, I'd started college on sept 2002 then had the crash in nov 2002 but went back to college to do my nvq2 in beauty in dec 2002 and was the first to complete in may 2003...

I was very proud of myself. X

That is amazing... :') Well done...

mine was at college i was chosen to represent the whole of my year in apprenticeship hair and got to meet princess Anne. was very scary as well though lol but she was lovely :) xx

Id be terrified haha!

Although, I think id feel the urge to offer to do something with her hair, its very 80's! :) x

Latest posts

Back