Your biggest income bottleneck?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solomarketinggeek

Reaction score
What do you consider the #1 issue limiting your income?

No right or wrong answers. Just curious to hear whatever you think is your biggest issue (and happy to help if I can).

Sunni

Mine currently is location, but that is about to change!

finding the right staff to expand

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sunni,

First day in the gym is 1st April! Working my way through my 'To Do List' as we speak :)

The size of my premises, I need to move to a bigger space

Size and location. Was perfect at first but we have outgrown it now and parking is slowly getting worse.

The fact that I work alone from a home salon and can only fit in so many clients a day so even if I'm flat out, there's only so much coming in.

I guess retail is a way of boosting income but last time I tried, people didn't buy. They don't look to buy like they would in a salon I guess.

Finding great staff that want to work the hours, sadly this seems to be a job in itself!

Living in an area where most people's income is well below the national average but house prices and renting is expensive x

Hi surf girl, can you say more about why?

Hi trixiebellewax,

What would expansion look like for you?

Hey HannahJane90,

When are you moving into your new space next to the gym?

[posts merged]
My location limits the amount I can charge customers

The fact that I work alone from a home salon and can only fit in so many clients a day so even if I'm flat out, there's only so much coming in.

I guess retail is a way of boosting income but last time I tried, people didn't buy. They don't look to buy like they would in a salon I guess.

By retail, do you mean selling retail products?

Latest posts

Back