Your favourite manicure bowl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy Lou Shaw

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just wondering what your favourite manicure bowls were? I'm a bit bored with my plain old plastic white one and am looking for something a bit nicer but easily portable as I'm mobile. TIA xxxx

Following - I want one that's a bit pretty x

Very random but I mentioned my struggle for a nice bowl to my mum and she pulled out a perfect white ceramic wide but semi shallow bowl she'd had in her cupboard that was actually bought as a fruit bowl .... Might be an option to consider?! Xx

Cuccio have a lovely frosted glass Mani bowl if you have a look on the website or alternatively pinks boutique sell some too - I purchased my pedi bowls from them

Thank you ladies [emoji4] I'm think I need to stop just looking for manicure bowls specifically and just look for pretty bowls in general!

I have an old dark wooden fruit bowl that I place a smaller plain white ceramic bowl into (the wooden ones not water proof, i quickly discovered) worked out much cheaper than a Pinks Boutique bowl (although they are lush!) xx

Latest posts

Back