Your favourite products/tools for curly blow dries?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassystylist25

Lower paid psychologist
Reaction score
I really want to up my curly blow dry game.
Can any of you pleaseeee recommend good brushes, any special tools or products?
Currently i use the denman head hugger brush (i find the bristles are too short? or should i be making my sections smaller?)
I also use Orofluido beauty elixir and wella mousse

Interested in this too. I've used the blow pro kit but can't say I really rate it!

Interested in this too. I've used the blow pro kit but can't say I really rate it!

i was thinking of getting that. what did you not like about it? x

That it tangles the hair especially on fine hair but that could just be down to technique. I like that u can take off the handle and clip it though x

I used the KODO Brushes and the Pro Blow Brushes. The pro Blo's are ok but I would not think they are going to stand up to much after time although they do replace if any problems.

Iv got the pro blo.. had the same trouble with tangles & also not enough barells in kit! Seems expensive for what it is.

All Bombei products

I used the KODO Brushes and the Pro Blow Brushes. The pro Blo's are ok but I would not think they are going to stand up to much after time although they do replace if any problems.
Love theDr. Best brushes ever!

Latest posts

Back