Your opinions needed please on finding hair suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyjc

Reaction score
Hi All, after many hours of researching and reading reviews on Salon Geek. I have a few options in mind for stick (i) tip hair extensions.

I Would be so grateful on your opinions and reviews on the following brands and the quality of hair.
Thanks in advance! x

Affordable : EUPHORIA ONE - Indian
FOXY - INDIAN

Mid: EUPHORIA ONE - Brazilian (although read it is the same quality as the indian hair they are offering)
SJK

Luxury: BEAUTYWORKS - Celeb choice

I am currently in the same situation as you.

I have been looking at Hair Planet, Prestige an Euphoria One.

They all offer trade discount too and will send out samples.

I am currently in the same situation as you.

I have been looking at Hair Planet, Prestige an Euphoria One.

They all offer trade discount too and will send out samples.

I am based in Dubai so need something reliable in terms of delivery and source of contact incase if anything was to go wrong. Euphoria one seems to have a good rep on here just unsure weather to go for the indian or Brazilian hair...

I am based in Dubai so need something reliable in terms of delivery and source of contact incase if anything was to go wrong. Euphoria one seems to have a good rep on here just unsure weather to go for the indian or Brazilian hair...

Good evening Kelly,

Thank you for your interest in Euphoria One.

We offer a two working day delivery via DHL to Dubai which is very reliable.

Regarding our hair grades, we offer different quality grades to suit all budgets.

• Our Indian 4A single drawn hair is designed for short-term use and has a shorter life span than our other grades.
  • Our Indian 5A double drawn hair was discontinued last year, however this will be re-introdcued due to high demand from next month. This range is higher in quality than our 4a hair with double the life span. The price will be very competitive.
  • Our Brazilian and Russian/Mongolian double drawn hair are our luxury ranges with extremely long life spans. These ranges are our most popular and the hair material sourced is extremely high in quality. We are very confident you will win more customers using these ranges.
  • Our pure Slavic Russian is our top grade hair material. It is a raw product which has not been processed in anyway. We are slowly discontinuing this range as the raw material is extremely expensive to source and therefore we have to retail this product at a high price. The price in which we have to retail this range is not suitable in todays market due to the competitive nature of other hair origins we supply such as our Brazilian and Russian/Mongolian which are very high quality and are available for half the price.
We stock over 90 different shades to suit all customers.

We are always here to help so if you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact one of the team. :)

Kind regards.

Latest posts

Back