Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone find spray tan goes everywhere when you work from home, even with tent up etc, there's always a fine mist stuck on all my stuff
Yes!! Be careful aswell I had my cnd lamp go on me twice. Sounded like the fan was jammed in now pretty sure it was the spray tan most getting into the fan obviously getting sticky and jamming it! I now take all my equipment with fans out when I spray which is a pain but not had any problems since x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440416476.028974.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440416494.459940.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440416504.360905.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440416514.712596.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440416526.939973.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440416536.407312.jpg

Some are work in progress, but my renovations from last year!!!!

i wanted to say thankyou to the geeks who said to use the Ikea CD Tower for a Colour Bar just finished and love it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    628.4 KB · Views: 615
Looks amazing! Could you tell me how much you paid for MAC chair and did you order it online at MAC?

Hi nikki! It was £90 out of Sally's and I just drew the Mac logo on with a fine liner nail polish! Don't laugh! [emoji23][emoji23] but the chair isn't worth it's money, very creaky even for girls of size 8! Lol

Yup based in an outer building in my family home! An upstairs open room kind of like a barn!!! Thanks so much [emoji16]

Oh what a good idea.....you would never know thats nail varnish....very artistic [emoji2]

If you look close you can see the brush marks that's the only thing I don't like but looks great from a distance! I just printed out a Mac logo and drew around it and went from there x

The beautiful castle I get to work in [emoji7]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440673008.690706.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440673028.499372.jpg

Oh my goodness _Hannah21 that's so beautiful! What a lovely place to work! Is it a hotel? X

Awh I love it! Yeah it's a hotel in the north of Scotland :) x

I'm slowly getting there with mine this is my nail station I have a fold away chair for the other side :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 556
My mum picked it up at Paris Interior Design Show in Febuary for pretty much nothing they put 50% + on top of everything! I'll find out later which brand it was as I can't think on top of my head! All clients leave with a slightly hairy bum that's one downside- worth it though lol

That is really lovely fakebakelover99, it looks like two totally different rooms! is that upstairs in your home? I'm only asking as my spare room is upstairs and I'm considering doing the same just wonder how it works? X

Those who spray tan how do you cope with the overspray? I would love to re decorate my little room a bit more, it looks nice now but could do with a bit more but my walls Etc are all covered with tan. I don't do that many but it still seems to get everywhere. My walls are currently white so maybe I should just go with another Colour so it doesn't show? X

i wanted to say thankyou to the geeks who said to use the Ikea CD Tower for a Colour Bar just finished and love it

wow what a great idea!

That is really lovely fakebakelover99, it looks like two totally different rooms! is that upstairs in your home? I'm only asking as my spare room is upstairs and I'm considering doing the same just wonder how it works? X

[emoji3] thanks Hun, it is indeed upstairs in my spare room [emoji3]I've not had any issues regarding it being upstairs [emoji3] I just live my fiancé and he's mainly at work when I'm working so it's nice and quiet. My room looks out onto my garden then like A burn/stream and the train station car park so it's really private and no one can spy in my windows [emoji3]lol xxxx

Latest posts

Back