Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As previously discussed thought it would be nice to have the opportunity to show off your salon / set up and nosey at everyone's else's
so hopefully I few pics of mine
4f4757fc-00c3-238d.jpg
4f4757fc-00d2-ee5e.jpg

4f4757fc-00f5-4312.jpg
Wow that's beautiful x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1442825395.511031.jpg

This is my little home salon room, think it needs a few extra touches but it's such a squeeze I have to b able to move everything around for different treatments! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444219161.738621.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444219177.861390.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444219187.544795.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444219197.112394.jpg

Here are some pics of my new salon that I opened last week :) this is my second salon and I'm in love :)

It looks gorgeous :)
Can you tell me where you got the privacy screen, please?

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you I got it off eBay when I fist opened 2 and half years ago x

This is the space I use in my home...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444398021.247934.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444398039.861699.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444398070.680660.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444398109.453629.jpg

And I love the fact that you have made your home look like a trendy salon love it ......[emoji173]️

I got it from ikea and painted the units ammonite (farrow and ball) along with edges of the table top which was brown and got glass made for the top. The panelling I got put on when the workman was doing the walls X

Mine is just a little home salon - it's early days for me and my business but loving it....but it's just a little room so I'm debating on changing it in the next month to white & silver wallpaper to try and lighten it up a bit more but I can't seem to make up my mind (some days I want to keep it the same and then others I'm itching to redecorate immediately)....so thought I'd ask what do you guys think - should it stay as it is or change to white & silver? :/
GL 3.jpg
GL 4.jpg
GL 5.jpg
GL 6.jpg
Glory Locks Salon 3.png
GL 1.jpg
GL 2.jpg

Hi your salon room looks beautiful. I was wondering if it was much trouble putting a backwash in? Xx

Hi your salon room looks beautiful. I was wondering if it was much trouble putting a backwash in? Xx
Thank you Helen :) and it was easier than I thought it would be but then that's only because I didn't have to fit it!...I left it to the professionals :) .....one thing that made it much easier is the back wall you can see is directly adjacent to the bathroom and the bath is in direct correlation to the backwash unit so the plumbing all lines up perfectly. The small hole made in the wall to fit the pipes through was also made easier as it's just a plasterboard partition - so was relatively easy to cut through....the only other thing that was a pain/consideration was securing the unit to the floor to make it stable.....Out of everything the hardest thing for me was searching for months before I finally found a unit within the limited budget I'd set which: matched the existing furniture, and wasn't too big it overtook my teeny room.

Mine is just a little home salon - it's early days for me and my business but loving it....but it's just a little room so I'm debating on changing it in the next month to white & silver wallpaper to try and lighten it up a bit more but I can't seem to make up my mind (some days I want to keep it the same and then others I'm itching to redecorate immediately)....so thought I'd ask what do you guys think - should it stay as it is or change to white & silver? :/
View attachment 191254 View attachment 191255 View attachment 191256 View attachment 191257 View attachment 191258 View attachment 191259 View attachment 191260
Love it! But I have to ask!!! The combs where you put the hair extensions did you make that yourself or buy it as a stand?
Thank you! xxx

Love it! But I have to ask!!! The combs where you put the hair extensions did you make that yourself or buy it as a stand?
Thank you! xxx

Hi - thanks :) ...it's just a trolley I bought and fixed 4 standard combs on to it with cable ties by cutting 2 of the middle teeth out of each comb (they were standard combs - with a large teeth side and a smaller teeth side). It's worked a treat for holding my prebonds so far - I hold my original size bonds in the bigger teeth section of the comb and any smaller size bonds (when I cut down the bonds for fine haired clients) fit perfectly in the smaller teeth sections of the combs....I can't remember where I first saw this idea but I think it may have been on this site? I can never remember where I see things as I read far too much about extensions and finally hit cognitive overload....but massive thanks to whoever it was originally - it works brilliantly! :) x

Hi Geeks, fantastic set ups from you all!
im moving to a new salon soon and the room in renting will be a bit smaller.
ive noticed that alot of you have almost a vallance that covers the whole bed and most of the legs, im looking for something like that as my couch covers show all the metal legs and it looks untidy and not nearly as comfy.
can i ask what you use or where you got them from?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446110958.999938.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446110969.001710.jpg

Hi guys, my new home salon.
Please let me know any suggestions you may have :) x

Latest posts

Back