Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies, could anyone tell me what you call the long throws that you put over your beauty couch. It goes all the way to the floor so you can't see underneath the couch. I can't for the life of me remember what they're called! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448204547.277466.jpg
So happy with how this turned out [emoji7] xx

Hi ladies, could anyone tell me what you call the long throws that you put over your beauty couch. It goes all the way to the floor so you can't see underneath the couch. I can't for the life of me remember what they're called! X

I just got a big blanket-didn't know they had a proper name! Would of saved me a lot of time if I had known that! Haha xx

I got mine from the range it's called a large super soft blanket .....fits over my couch covering both sides was £17....don't think there's a special name for them think they are either large throws or blankets lol x

Hi everyone. This is my home salon! I'm very excited to nearly have it complete. What do you all think?
I also have lots more photos but won't let me upload as the files are too large and have no idea how to make them smaller to upload :(

X

Attachments

• IMG_20151119_101559.jpg
    IMG_20151119_101559.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 864
I didn't buy it it was built from scratch :) my poor husband deserves a good holiday lol xx

I've just seen you In scratch magazine!! Go girl. [emoji4][emoji4]xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449129717.364557.jpg

This is my home beauty studio we have built.
It's still process with the inside and as you can see the garden has a lot of work to be done! But can't wait to show you when it's finished! This has been a long time waiting and it's finally almost done!
It's the same size floor space as my house [emoji15]

Hi everyone. This is my home salon! I'm very excited to nearly have it complete. What do you all think?
I also have lots more photos but won't let me upload as the files are too large and have no idea how to make them smaller to upload :(

X

This looks lovely :) is it a reception desk on the right? Can I ask where you got it? X

This looks lovely :) is it a reception desk on the right? Can I ask where you got it? X
Hi sorry for the late reply, I've only just seen your message.
Really sorry but I had a carpenter make it for me as I knew exactly what I wanted. Not alot of help to you I'm afraid, but I'm soooo happy with it :) can't wait to get my last bits finished in there. I've had my new nail desk on order for 4 months now!!! Determined to not give up on it after waiting so long already x

View attachment 192616
It's still process with the inside and as you can see the garden has a lot of work to be done! But can't wait to show you when it's finished! This has been a long time waiting and it's finally almost done!
Looks amazing! I bet you're poor hubby is exhausted! Did u need planning or do you have to notify the council? What are you doing about a loo/water?

View attachment 192616

Hi,

Im interested in knowing what cladding you've used on the outside? We're in the process of building the same - once planning has gone through.

Thanks

View attachment 192616
Amazing
Very jealous

Looks amazing! I bet you're poor hubby is exhausted! Did u need planning or do you have to notify the council? What are you doing about a loo/water?

Thank you,
He can't wait to have a holiday! You need to check with your local council, but with ours you can build up to 50% of your garden, within regs. (Under 9 ft tall, leaving a metre perimeter between your boundary)
We did have to ask building regs to come down, as we do have sewage, water, gas and electric all running down from the house. They come and check each stage.
They charge a one off fee which will last up to 5 years.

Hi,

Im interested in knowing what cladding you've used on the outside? We're in the process of building the same - once planning has gone through.

Thanks

We used concrete weather board cladding! Not sure on the brand tho.
It's excellent! Really low maintenance! No need to ever paint it! And just jet wash it if it gets dirty! Good luck with your planning x

I'm only just starting to set up a room in our house. I don't have any clients yet and I've not advertised etc yet. I have to share the room with a desk though [emoji20] anyway here is the area so far. I still need to finish doing up a chair etc.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451835481.354301.jpg

X
Beautiful

X
It is wonderful where are your chairs from that I'd what I have been looking for
Kind Regards
Clare

FB_IMG_1453128903105.jpg
FB_IMG_1453128933641.jpg
It is wonderful where are your chairs from that I'd what I have been looking for
Kind Regards
Clare
Again sorry for he late reply but again they looked nothing like this when I first brought the chairs. They were dark wood all scratched and worn out with threadbare seats. I had them sprayed white and re padded and upholstered in fabric I chose. Look like complete different chairs. I love them and is deffinately worth it if you don't mind spending quite abit of money on your chairs.
I think if you search king Louis style chairs you should find some second hand ones somewhere. I think that's what style they are.
X

Your Gelish shelves appear to be lit up. Do you not find that they set in the light? I've had to put mine away in a cupboard to stop this happening. Loved having them on display but just can't do it with so much light around them.

Latest posts

Back