Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks beautiful good luck with it .I want to do that any tips i'm just starting out nails waxing and all sorts of eyelashes.

Thank you! Are you working from home?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460825747.817946.jpg

Halfway through my log cabin.. Looks like a big wendy house! Need to re think the pink paint although it will match with some beautiful blinds iv seen [emoji39] x

View attachment 196241
Halfway through my log cabin.. Looks like a big wendy house! Need to re think the pink paint although it will match with some beautiful blinds iv seen [emoji39] x

Looks fab, what kind of size is this? My dad is doing to build me a summerhouse type build but dont want it too big but big enough if that makes sense? xx

Thanks lv this is 3.6 by 3.6 and 44mm in thickness xx

This is mine! Was hard work getting it all done in 5 weeks but we'll worth it :) home from home [emoji173]
Where's the pedicure spa chair from please? Xx

Wow it looks ace! There a dedicated Log cabin/ shed thread I was reading through recently in case you fancy posting your pics on there as well. If you search log cabin it should come up. There's loads of lovely cabins and wooden garden cabins on there xx

Wow it looks ace! There a dedicated Log cabin/ shed thread I was reading through recently in case you fancy posting your pics on there as well. If you search log cabin it should come up. There's loads of lovely cabins and wooden garden cabins on there xx

Thanks lv i will post in there xx

Ive started renting a lovely big room & have been busy decorating :)

Its kinda half done/half not.... But its getting there! Xx

I need help geeks-I'm no good at putting colours together or making places look good! I've got this bare wall in my room (excuse the bed someone had been on it) what can I put on this wall? I don't like really girly things or them quotes people put on thier walls (sorry!) I just don't know what I can do there! It's looking tragic haha Thankyou

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464258905.886354.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464258905.886354.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 509
I need help geeks-I'm no good at putting colours together or making places look good! I've got this bare wall in my room (excuse the bed someone had been on it) what can I put on this wall? I don't like really girly things or them quotes people put on thier walls (sorry!) I just don't know what I can do there! It's looking tragic haha Thankyou

What about an accent wall with a striped wallpaper? It will make the room look bigger and if you choose pastel colours it can be quite calming for treatments (not mind numbing like the bright ones :confused:)

They're really easy to paint as well if you want thicker stripes :)

Buy a big bold picture from IKEA for the wall?
A nice Kandinsky print?

I don't do quotes on walls either. I think it looks great in some spaces but it's just not for me. :)

Pale greys are very 'in' at the moment for wall colours.

No quotes or words in my house either ....
The Range have some lovely pictures at the moment too

Thanks girls gonna check out the range and ikea. I like the idea of a feature wall aswell had never thought of this! Thankyou. The wall opposite this is brick (original) as I'm in an old building. Not sure if that counts as a feature wall or if one opposite this would be too much?

Thanks girls gonna check out the range and ikea. I like the idea of a feature wall aswell had never thought of this! Thankyou. The wall opposite this is brick (original) as I'm in an old building. Not sure if that counts as a feature wall or if one opposite this would be too much?

I would say that is a feature wall yes but there's nothing stopping you putting wallpaper on the other wall, just get one that combines them.
If not maybe a huge mirror on the plain wall - something simple but still making the wall interesting. You could get one of the ornamental ones :)

Just bumping up as would love to see any set ups in log cabins [emoji2]

Hi jennypenny
I've just started working from home .can you give me any advice on how to let people know where i am and to market myself. I posted out fylers and showen my sruff on face book there is quite a few salons in my area.

Latest posts

Back