Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks fab! Love your decor..very calming and classy.
Best of luck to you x

Thank you! It's been a lot of hard work but I'm so glad I've done it x

Thank you! It's been a lot of hard work but I'm so glad I've done it x
I'd love to know how you get on.
I'm 2 years in a home salon and have now closed my diary to new clients and not sure I want the additional stress and expense of a salon.

Best of luck to you x

Your salon looks great. May I ask what flooring you had put in? I really like it [emoji4]

Best of luck to you x
How is it going with your new salon now you have reached a year?

Any ideas how I could transform this space? It’s not my salon so I would have to approach the hairdresser, but I would love to put my own stamp on it in some way.
This picture is my nail area
0c0046fbe1a3a16f57082b77bfe83840.jpg

And this picture is where I do my eyelash and eyebrow treatments

f6ed78dfa0a5cbbfadf567ee884f1801.jpg

There isn’t a lot of space so would be limited and wouldn’t want to offend the owner by asking.

Either hang a large painting or some pretty fabric on a curtain rail covering the wood?

Either hang a large painting or some pretty fabric on a curtain rail covering the wood?

Hmm yeah, was thinking of asking her if I could paint it white? I am just unsure of how to approach it as I don’t want to offend her. I will offer to paint all of the wood in the shop, it is a nice little shop but could do with updating a little. X

Hmm yeah, was thinking of asking her if I could paint it white? I am just unsure of how to approach it as I don’t want to offend her. I will offer to paint all of the wood in the shop, it is a nice little shop but could do with updating a little. X
Suggest it would create a more serene space. Each to their own but no one can deny the soothing effect of a blank space.

Well the floor is down.

Will post more when it's done!

Vicki x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

My nail salon..my bf built the table for me😍

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1604074780895.jpg
    FB_IMG_1604074780895.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 97

Latest posts

Back