Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have my beverly Hill footsie bath set out and all my CND pedi products and tools displayed on the shelf at the side. I didn't do wet pedi's before so was only using this chair for Minx. This pic was when i first moved in so looks kinda bare! :)

Well I think it looks fab. No wonder clients love you and keep coming back! I'm so jealous... ;)

I now have my beverly Hill footsie bath set out and all my CND pedi products and tools displayed on the shelf at the side. I didn't do wet pedi's before so was only using this chair for Minx. This pic was when i first moved in so looks kinda bare! :)

If you don't mind me asking where did you get your Pedi chair from I love it. I went to the NEC yesterday and forgot to look for one x

Well I think it looks fab. No wonder clients love you and keep coming back! I'm so jealous... ;)
Thankyou Claire. :hug:

My room really didn't cost me much to set up and make look professional. My table is ikea...£25 and most of the other stuff is also ikea, and the pedi chair is second hand which i won on ebay for £60! You've just got to keep looking out for a bargin. I got hubby to go collect it 1.5 hrs away in a work car after work to save on petrol. The perks of work!

i love this! gorgeous, love the white furniture, that pedicure chair looks amazing!

Thanks guys I love my room :) xx

Thanks guys I love my room :) xx
I do to, its beautiful! Love the colour choice and the rose cushions.

This thread should be renamed 'Geek Pads!' hehe xx

I do to, its beautiful! Love the colour choice and the rose cushions.

This thread should be renamed 'Geek Pads!' hehe xx

And a programme called 'pimp my pad' hehe x

Just looking at all these set-ups has made me more eager to try and get a salon.

I had a viewing for a shop today but was involved in a car accident on the way to see it so had to cancel, but these pictures are making me even more determined to eventually get over there and make it happen.

Just looking at all these set-ups has made me more eager to try and get a salon.

I had a viewing for a shop today but was involved in a car accident on the way to see it so had to cancel, but these pictures are making me even more determined to eventually get over there and make it happen.

OMG!!! Are you ok??? Xx

OMG!!! Are you ok??? Xx

Yeah I'm fine thanks. Whiplash, bad back and and severly twisted ankle but otherwise all good. Shock is setting in though. xx

Great thread! All your salons are gorgeous :) Im just in the middle of decorating and setting up so will be posting my pictures very soon! cant wait to see what u guys think xxx

Great thread! All your salons are gorgeous :) Im just in the middle of decorating and setting up so will be posting my pictures very soon! cant wait to see what u guys think xxx

Looking forward to seeing it. I'm just loving the inspiration I'm getting for when I eventually get my salon.

It's lovely seeing everyone's beautiful salons , it gives me great inspiration thanku all for putting Picys up xxx

Im in the process of getting mine up and running and getting loads of inspiration from this thread, the paint is on the walls but thats it so far lol. found all my furniture to put in it (just need to buy it, Ikea is fab)
cant wait to put my pictures up on here to show you all :)

You all have very lovely studios :)
this is my home studio - hope i'm doing this right ;)
2lkps21.jpg

What a lovely room - it looks so clean and modern - I really like this, well done :hug:

What a lovely room - it looks so clean and modern - I really like this, well done :hug:

if you're talking about my room - than thank you very much :hug:
i'm not all done yet, but my space is limited - my next project is getting my certificates hung up :)

Latest posts

Back