youssef is at it again!!! Warning for MSNers! Please read!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
just thought id mention ,
i have had an e-mail this are some of the contents ,i have copied and pasted it .......
i recognised the name youseff straight away ,
and as we have a lot of new geeks .. they may not remember the msn thread ... here is a link to the previous thread !
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/34364-msn-geek.html?highlight=youssef

youssef zahi and Hannah Davies want to connect with youHello,

You?ve been invited by 2 of your contacts to join Facebox, the social community for more than 10 million people in Europe.

safe.gif
safe.gif

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]zahi2233[/FONT]
Invitation from youssef zahi
25 yrs - male - Khouribga (Morocco)

Connect with youssef zahi
safe.gif

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hannah_wal...[/FONT]
Invitation from Hannah Davies
20 yrs - female - Clwyd (United Kingdom)

Connect with Hannah Davies

i am unsure why youseff has come through with hannah , but it looks weird .. sent you an msn hannah hun xxxxx

I was worried when I seen my name then thought u thought I was a weirdo!! haha!! I think because he must still have you on his contacts it has sent you an e-mail, As I joined up and it automatically sent the e-mail to everyone on my msn contacts(which i have no longer as had virus and lost all contacts now msn is not working!!) I think it send the e-mail with both on because I had an e-mail off Leah82 and babynailtech in the same e-mail inviting me!! lol!
Im not in anyway assosiated with him!! Hahaha!!

Hope that all makes sense!!Lol!!

xxx

I've had the same thing from him!! Don't know who he is thought he was just someone off face box? Not answered as yet, oops just looked & I've added him to my contacts/friends list!! do you think thats bad? Would add you too Marie but do I have your MSN details, feeling a bit rough can't think straight, lol!! I've added Hannah!! Got the e-mail re facebox from another geek off here!! :)

oooooer !!!

just to add
I dont think hannah is a weirdo lol just this youseff person :lol:
dont think i made that clear :green:
sorry hannah :hug:

oooooer !!!

just to add
I dont think hannah is a weirdo lol just this youseff person :lol:
dont think i made that clear :green:
sorry hannah :hug:

hehehehe!! Its ok hunni :) :hug: xxx

Just something to note:

Any of those sites that "put you in contact with friends' and require you input your email addie and password.......... DON'T.

Not only do they access your email addie book & account, but they give out your addie AND all those in your addie book to businesses/people that are going to SPAM you AND your friends. That's why these sites are free. They are collectors of addies to send spam to.

Nothing makes me crazier than someone having my addie in their book, and whammo, I get spammed because they joined one of these things.:rolleyes:
I never use my personal addie for anything online. It's ONLY between friends and family. Hotmail is for everything else.

So, when I get spammed, I get annoyed.
Now, I have to change my addie as recently a friend joined one of these things, I got invited......... next I knew.. I was getting SEVERAL spams a day of people tyring to sell me crap. And I didn't even acknowledge or join the darn thing.
:irked:

That's also why I don't send ecards or anything else that asks for my friend's addies. I figure they don't ask to be spammed, so I won't help someone spam them.

Make sense?

Just some food for thought everyone

:hug: :hug:

About six months ago I got an invitation to add him to my list, I did accidentally then removed it and then i got a barrage of obscene messages calling me a sl*t and so on, I reported him to Yahoo.

It is awful he must be a very sad and lonely man!!! You would think he would take a hint!!! :irked:

I had an email invite from him on msn but just deleted it :irked:

Latest posts

Back