YouTube

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi_rollinson

Reaction score
Is it just me or do you think we need more nail youtubers, there's so many make up and Beauty youtubers, there's a few nail videos but not many by professional nail technicians, I love seeing how other nail techs do certain things

I have a YouTube channel but only just started to upload videos

That's the latest one I made

Has anyone else thought of starting a YouTube channel?

There are quite a few lovely ladies on here that upload to YouTube and their work is amazing so you can get lots of inspiration ....for eg....fingernail fixer ....Sarah R......Liverpool lashes .....to name a few ....well done on your uploads x

Is it just me or do you think we need more nail youtubers, there's so many make up and Beauty youtubers, there's a few nail videos but not many by professional nail technicians, I love seeing how other nail techs do certain things

I have a YouTube channel but only just started to upload videos

That's the latest one I made

Has anyone else thought of starting a YouTube channel?

Where did u get your tiny brush from and your ring palette? I can't find good brushes that small anywhere! Feathers look fab btw! X

The brush is from NSI I got it in my college kit a few years ago, I'm sure they sell them on the website individually :) and the thumb palette is from eBay, it was £6 I think :) Thank you ^_^ xx

Another youtube video

Thank you ^_^ xx

Lovely Abi xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your videos are great and really well explained..thank you for sharing!!

Last edited:

New video on my channel if you're interested :)

LOVE your videos :)
I've been planning on starting a channel soon but need to invest in a camera! :)

What type do you use? And how to you manage to keep your nails pointing at the camera? I'm awful at this and keep moving them [emoji23]

LOVE your videos :)
I've been planning on starting a channel soon but need to invest in a camera! :)

What type do you use? And how to you manage to keep your nails pointing at the camera? I'm awful at this and keep moving them [emoji23]

Thank you :D you should! There needs to be more nail channels on there haha :)

I've just been using my phone on a tri-pod, it's a Sony Xperia z3 compact, 20.7 mega pixel camera so it will record in HD :) it is awkward sometimes getting the nails centered but I have a mirror on the other side so I can check if my nails are placed where I want them ^_^

Latest posts

Back