YouTube

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There really does! I'm always watching the same ones over again because there's not much options really! I'm definitely going to take the plunge and start one up soon [emoji4]

The mirror sounds like a great idea! I tried using my iPhone but the quality I was getting wasn't great! But I'm sure I'll figure it out! [emoji16]

There really does! I'm always watching the same ones over again because there's not much options really! I'm definitely going to take the plunge and start one up soon [emoji4]

The mirror sounds like a great idea! I tried using my iPhone but the quality I was getting wasn't great! But I'm sure I'll figure it out! [emoji16]

I was the doing the same haha but there are so many make up accounts :')

Yeah it makes it a lot easier haha I'm sure you can buy a camera lense that fits to an iPhone to improve quality, see if ebay or amazon sell anything like that ^_^

These stamping plates are so cute!! And they have a snow white stamping plate :D

3D Acrylic Orchid nails art :)

Your works brilliant!

Christmas Nail art!! :D

Enjoying this YouTube

I have this video I made a while ago of one stroke nail art. I need to do more but busy these days to do the editing.

I'm really struggling to get subscribers and likers on my channel.

Please can someone have a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/user/clairey1284

I noticed your videos are very recent. Give it time, gaining youtube subscribers takes a lot of time, be frequent with your posts and be specific to your audience type (is your audience potential clients or other nail techs?). I know my channel isn't nail specific as my other hobby involves sportive cycling which are there within other playlists.

I'm really struggling to get subscribers and likers on my channel.

Please can someone have a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/user/clairey1284

I've subscribed I've been posting my channel on instagram and Facebook and Twitter, a lot of people search the '#subforsub' hashtag that will gain subscribers but there's a chance they probably won't watch up coming videos keep posting once a week and the more content you have the more people like us will subscribe and watch xx

I have this video I made a while ago of one stroke nail art. I need to do more but busy these days to do the editing.

It is hard finding the time to record and edit, but if you keep your videos quite simple it makes it easier and also write a description for your videos that you can add into most of your videos and you can copy an paste it onto your description as it uploads xx

It is hard finding the time to record and edit, but if you keep your videos quite simple it makes it easier and also write a description for your videos that you can add into most of your videos and you can copy an paste it onto your description as it uploads xx

If you copy and paste the same description on all the videos, you will get duplicate descriptions which is not really helpful. What helps with searches are if you define key words which youtube allows you to do so which helps to improve when someone searches for whatever your work is based on.

If you copy and paste the same description on all the videos, you will get duplicate descriptions which is not really helpful. What helps with searches are if you define key words which youtube allows you to do so which helps to improve when someone searches for whatever your work is based on.

If you are using the same products in each video and all the links to your social media and email then saving time and copy and pasting will help with that part of the uploading, adding tags and using the title is the best way for top searches, the description isn't part of the search

There fab! Ive just started doing nail tutorials, here's one I did last night, I know the lighting is rubbish but not bad for a second video :) what you ladies think? Xx

Hi ladies, I'm a beauty therapist/nail tech & I love making YouTube tutorials. Personally I hate watching a video for 20 minutes of someone talking so I decided to make my own short ones to show how I do things, anyway, like the pages we all have on Facebook, how about us subscribing to each others youtube channels? I'm struggling with just over 100 subscribers so would love to up them! Post your YouTube channels on here :) here's on of my videos, can't find the link to my actual channel [emoji23]

Please subscribe & check out my videos, I'll subscribe back :) xx

Last edited:

Stamping comparisons :)

Latest posts

Back