Yumi lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makeupgirl25

Reaction score
I am booked to do training in Yumi lash lifting but was wondering how you go about purchasing the products for the treatments going forward? My course includes a starter kit which covers 15 treatments but apart from that I can't find any information as to where you can purchase products online. Also for anyone else that has trained in yumi lashes what sort of price do you charge for the treatment and profit on treatment etc? Thanks in advance

I am booked to do training in Yumi lash lifting but was wondering how you go about purchasing the products for the treatments going forward? My course includes a starter kit which covers 15 treatments but apart from that I can't find any information as to where you can purchase products online. Also for anyone else that has trained in yumi lashes what sort of price do you charge for the treatment and profit on treatment etc? Thanks in advance
We do the Yumi lash lift in the salon for the last few years! Fab results! We charge 50€ , it should be more but we in a small town and need to compete! We get our stock from the company that trained us here in Ireland! So you will prob get this info from your trainer. Good luck great Treatment

Latest posts

Back