Blonde and grey coverage help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone help me with this colour? I have a client base 6,1inch regrowth and multiple colours through the underneath and level 8/9 colour on previously highlighted ends. I would generally do a full head of highlights but I’m worried about the grey still showing as she is 85% round hairline.
It seems a shame to cover over the highlights after it’s lifted up what would you do to achieve this? Any help would be gratefully appreciated 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3651.png
    IMG_3651.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Hi guys can anyone help me with this colour? I have a client base 6,1inch regrowth and multiple colours through the underneath and level 8/9 colour on previously highlighted ends. I would generally do a full head of highlights but I’m worried about the grey still showing as she is 85% round hairline.
It seems a shame to cover over the highlights after it’s lifted up what would you do to achieve this? Any help would be gratefully appreciated 🙏
If that's the results she's looking for I wouldn't be covering the root. You'll never get a long lasting cool colour. Because after a while the tone will fade off and it will expose the underlying pigment of her natural hair.
I would at most use a demi permanent, which will give a more sheer coverage and blend the white hairs in, but won't lift the natural.

Latest posts

Back