Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

  • um what do i do its the first pic in the album from what i can see i tried to upload it but it over exceeds the mb limit
    And I am back! I haven't been on here since the last message I sent you, a million years ago!
    Sorry for the delay... :(
    And I am sure that by now you know that Shellac is here and has taken Greece by a storm!
    I am so sorry for the late reply, but I haven't been on here for ages!
    You can rent a license. You're not supposed to, but everyone does it...
    For your license, you need to go to the prefecture (I think that's how it's called). They will let you know about all the paperwork needed.
    When you get here, just let me know, and we can even talk on the phone if you want. Much faster and easier, don't you think?
    Oh, and there is a CND store in Ioannina, so it will be very easy for you to get all the products you need!

    Hi Julia!
    To get the license in Greece, you need to be working here for at least two years in a salon, and then apply for the license. Or you could rent one... When are you moving?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…