Quantcast

Sharpster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

I am a self employed beauty therapist and hairdresser. I specialise in semi permanent individual eyelash extensions and this takes up 98% of my working week. The other 2% is taken up with shellac and hairdressing.

Location
Capernwray
Business name
Look Spectacular
Qualifications
  • hair
  • nails
  • skin
  • massage
  • waxing
  • makeup
  • brows
  • lashes
Top