Search results


Help Support SalonGeek:

  1. F

    Permission for complementary therapy salon living in a housing association property?

    Hi all, this is my first time posting on any forum ever.To summarise I live in a Southern housing association property. I originally trained in beauty level 2 & body massage & reflexology level 3 Vtct in 2007/08 but was unable to pursue it. I decided to retrain & have just finished a Vtct level...