CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
Creative Acadeny in Bournemouth have had to cancel their Additives Launch on 23rd it's just been announced on their FB page. Due to shipment not reaching them in time. What a shame.... I was going to go to the launch :(

I just saw that too! :sad:

I wonder if the same applies to the Leeds event?

Layla has said they will be rescheduling for the end of August. Such a shame, I was really looking forward to going along...... I will wait, I am patient NOT Lol ;)

I'm hoping to see & buy them at Olympia

I just saw that too! :sad:

I wonder if the same applies to the Leeds event?

Awww, that's a shame. I hope the Leeds event isn't cancelled, I'm wanting to go too!

Bit dismaying to see the Additives already available on eBay, before they've even been launched in the UK. :sad:

Perhaps someone needs to tell Layla at Bournemouth - she could maybe get her hands on some stock in time for the launch after all, lol! :D

I have been waiting in anticipation for these, bugging my ea and I've put up with the teasing about people seeing them and how fabulous they are (which I don't doubt) I was genuinely sooo excited. I too saw them last night. I'm loyal to cnd and would not buy them off ebay....does that now make me a sucker.

As people will see from threads, things like this don't normally annoy me and I don't care what ebay sells, I buy from S2.

But to think the dodgy nail tech down the road can advertise she has cnd additives and create nails for her customers with them, yet I, a cnd girl through and through, haven't even seen them, can't even offer these to my loyal cnd clients.

I was so excited and feel really deflated now :sad:

what id like to know is....

how can they be on ebay if they have not even been launched? its supposed to be a global launch, isn't it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

i feel exactly the same beccy - very annoying! especially for those who have had there launch cancelled...

I think Floss may have come up with a solution for the cancelled launch :D

I was so thrilled with cnd and S2 and as I said I would never have bought any products off ebay and never would.

Should I be upset or am I expecting too much from companies that I've chosen to give 100% loyalty to:sad:!!

They were launched at the Premiere Show in Orlando on 5 June apparently and sold out by 11am on the first day, so I guess this is where the people selling them on eBay have got them from.

"Global Launch" clearly means different things to different people. I can understand why CND would want to showcase such an exciting new product at a major beauty show, but personally I think it would be better if the product wasn't also available to purchase at this time. If they went on sale at the same time across the world then that would be a true Global Launch.

im confused...
that's rubbish!

To think I was really upset that I couldn't make the launch xx

correct me if im wrong but doesnt a global launch mean the product is launched at the same time in every country? so.... the global launch isnt really a "GLOBAL LAUNCH" or have I got that completely wrong?

In Scratch it said to phone your branch of Ellison to find out more about the additives ie cost ,size of jars. Ellison didn't even know what I was talking about....strange huh!!!

Really?!! That is strange, you would have thought they would have been kept up to speed on something like this xx

Does anyone know the price of the additives yet?

Only the ebay price :sad: x

Latest posts

Back