££ - Spray tan charges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent run any special offers yet as im still starting up. I wanted to charge £20 originally but i talked myself out of it and thought id focus on building up clientbase first. Maybe in a few months i'll go up to £20 and then £15 can be my special offer lol!!
To be honest i personally want to avoid special offers and discounts like the plague as i (as a consumer) would find it too confusing, cheapening and it would put me off! One service one price for me, but thats imo xx

Full body tan £20
Duo bronze or twin tanners 2 for £35
Followed by the rest

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I havent run any special offers yet as im still starting up. I wanted to charge £20 originally but i talked myself out of it and thought id focus on building up clientbase first. Maybe in a few months i'll go up to £20 and then £15 can be my special offer lol!!
To be honest i personally want to avoid special offers and discounts like the plague as i (as a consumer) would find it too confusing, cheapening and it would put me off! One service one price for me, but thats imo xx

I havent started yet and was thinking the same but somw customers are not even happy with£10 a tan... So ill be sticking with £20.. After all where in the trade to make a living..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Blooming right!! £10 a tan?? I'd tell em to naff off if i were u what a cheek! If they're not happy at £15 then they're probably not the clientelle u want anyway hun x

I charge £15 but there are a lot doing decent brands for £10 lol more fool them x

Im salon based. I charge £20 and £15 on a Thursday. x

I am mobile and it is £20 or 2+ people 15 each.

The more prices you have the more confusing it is, for instance if you charged 13.50 as there were 5 of them 2 of then clients may re book and then you go to charge them say 15 each they will say oh I only paid 13.50 last time!

I rarely do offers and keep it straight forward and it works for me and my clients.

£20 for me!
£15 for parties

Just seen someone's Facebook update... Mobile spray tanning sienna x st tropez and fake bake tans £8! Is she thick or what!

My tans are £10 each I use la tan. If they come to me it's £10. There is no major costs to me. If it is a mobile app then it is £15. I takes me 20 minutes to do max so that is more than enough to charge. All depending on your area though.

There are far too many spray tan girls in my area at the min so my prices are fine. I did start off at £20 when I first qualified but no one wanted to pay £20 and I know I wouldn't either.

Although I am doing a lot of re sprays at the moment for clients who have been sprayed and gone streaky and patchy by another therapist x

I am only just starting out and only advertising after the 6th April so not sure how my prices will go down. It's going to be £15 for individual £13.50 for two. Tan parties 5+ host tans free. I have told friends my price for them is £10. I am not sure how these prices will go down. I have noticed mobile spray tanners seem to be busy at this price. Can't see me going much lower than this it wouldnt be worth it !

I'm going to be charging £20 per tan. £15 when offers are running, and £10 for my best friends.

I'm still quite new to it and i think i'm undercharging! I've told all my clients i usually charge £15 but I'm doing a special offer £12 at the moment. If they introduce a new friend the host only pays £10 and for a group of 5, £12 each and hostess is free. I've been wondering how i can up my prices once i've built up my client base and i think i'll try the loyalty system. i.e. I'm charging £15 but 5th tan is free.

Just seen someone's Facebook update... Mobile spray tanning sienna x st tropez and fake bake tans £8! Is she thick or what!

Very thick lol

Are you friends with her on facebook? or were you just having a snoop (usually a snoop with me lol) if your friends with her & you can comment on the status I'd just write - desperate.com

£8 though :confused:

Ok, maybe I'll do....
£17.50 for 1
£15 for 2-5
6+ £15 and host goes free??

Hi

Im going to be doing £17.50 mobile or £15 at mine
If a group of 5 or more it will be £12.50 each host goes free

Im doing a introductionary price of £15 mobile or home appointments - I think Ill be up and going at the end of April

x

Ok, maybe I'll do....
£17.50 for 1
£15 for 2-5
6+ £15 and host goes free??

I think you should stick to one for £20 etc... (can't remember the rest of the prices)

Think we need to make it worth our while!! I'm sticking to £20 for one & I said I'd do my friend and her sister for £15 each... She is getting bk to me today to let me know if she wants one or not?!

We don't charge the earth at the end of the day...we use good stuff and it doesn't pay for itself!!

So I'd stick to £20!!! xxx

I would say £15 xx

I charge £12 for your first, £15 thereafter & i use sienna. Im advertising it as 'get 20% off your first tan......' when i did a thread on here about prices (im not open yet, 2days to go) most geeks said they wouldnt like the price to increase after the first one but it has worked for me when ive done mobile for family & friends as theyve loved their first cptan & have come back for more. :) xx

£20. People are happily paying. Am not in a particularly posh area.

To be honest, if i saw a tan advertised for £8 i would think it was a crappy solution. Wonder how many cheapo tans really are St Tropez etc. Plenty of fake shellac around. Sure tans are the same.

Charge what you are worth girls xxxx

Latest posts

Back