£1365 in the post

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marketing-geek

Reaction score
I have just put in the post cheques to the value of £890 to BBC Children in Need following the online auctions held here.

The remaining £475 will be sent by GMG himself once he has cheques in his posession.

SO THAT'S £1365 RAISED!!!

THANK YOU to everybody who donated prizes and put their hands in their pockets. You should be proud of what we've achieved as a community!

That's fantastic news Nigel... well done everyone involved :D

Geeks Rock :D

Brilliant! well done xxx

Cool beans, that's fantastic! Well done Geeks, and a big thank you to Nigel for starting the ball rolling and co-ordinating the collections.

Andy :D

:hug:well done to everyone xx

Well done to everyone.

Isn't that wonderful:)

What a fantastic result!

Hurrah to us!!!!!!!!!!!

great news nigel xx
hope my cheque arrived safe and sound xx

well done everyone, has everyone had thier 'meets' and gifts yet?

Yay - well done all.

I take it you got my cheque too.

Well done Nigel for doing this for us too x x x

I have just put in the post cheques to the value of £890 to BBC Children in Need following the online auctions held here.

The remaining £475 will be sent by GMG himself once he has cheques in his posession.

SO THAT'S £1365 RAISED!!!

THANK YOU to everybody who donated prizes and put their hands in their pockets. You should be proud of what we've achieved as a community!
Does this include the 40gbp donated by Dobermum for the Jerusalem cross (I think she paid it directly to CIN)?
(tried to pm Nigel but box is full)

Does this include the 40gbp donated by Dobermum for the Jerusalem cross (I think she paid it directly to CIN)?
(tried to pm Nigel but box is full)

I wasn't made aware of this one - so that's a total of £1,405

great news nigel xx

I think your cheque was going direct to Samuel. He will forward this to BBC Children in Need when he receives it.

If you sent it to me, I haven't received yet but will forward it if and when it arrives.

great news nigel xx

Hiya

I did receive my lovely gift of nail art stuff from Victoria and reckon I actually got a great deal as well as children in need benefiting too! x x x I am going to have a great time playing with it all so a big thank you to Victoria x x x

Cool beans, that's fantastic! Well done Geeks, and a big thank you to Nigel for starting the ball rolling and co-ordinating the collections.

Andy :D

I have to second that, great Idea Nigel and look what you started a geek in need appeal with a cool result...
We had our Fibreglass day today, Lyndsay(Zingara) thanks for your kind donation and Amber (Minkus) thanks for modeling. I had a blast there are some more gory details in Minkus's Blog, bless her xxxx

I can't wait for part two of this appeal, Oey coming and spending the day with me in my salon in the new year. I can't wait xxxx

I also dontated £20 direct to CIN for the Decorated Lighters I did for some geeks. I have yet to post a couple (Clara Doon & Lelli, I didnt forget you both) But things have been manic around here recently xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys!

We were so impressed by your generosity, we have included a story about the money raised on the homepage f our site.

Congratulations on raising so much, you all did a terrific job.

Latest posts

Back