£150 for 1000 flyers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
..... surely not - I was thinking about getting some flyers as times are hard atm but forking out that amount of money when they may not even bring me more business - just a wee moan this am folks!

Try bestprinting- I paid a third of that for 1000 double sided a5 flyers!

Vistaprint, you can get 1500 leaflets for a quarter of that cost.

Some people say vista are crap & I'd disagree with them time & time again, mine look bloody good & arrived within 3 days. I had business cards from vista but didnt rate them as they were too small, but the leaflets are excellent in my opinion x

I used fairprint leaflets. They have a website and also sell on ebay which is where I first heard of them. The first lot I ordered 5000 colour leaflets double sided and they cost £58 and the second lot I bought after they sent me an offer and I got 2000 for £33 double sided full colour and the quality is brilliant. The customer service is second to none with emails and phone calls back and forth till you get what you want. I cant rate them high enough.
Full Colour 130gm Gloss Flyers/Leaflets FROM £30 | eBay

the link is for their ebay shop.

I just got 2 different lots of leaflets done on vista print so 2000 in total for about £40

Heya sorry I use vista print just tagging this post for later ;)

Is that JUST for the printing?.....

It'd work out cheaper to get a designer like me to design it AND get it printed at some places...

I used fairprint leaflets. They have a website and also sell on ebay which is where I first heard of them. The first lot I ordered 5000 colour leaflets double sided and they cost £58 and the second lot I bought after they sent me an offer and I got 2000 for £33 double sided full colour and the quality is brilliant. The customer service is second to none with emails and phone calls back and forth till you get what you want. I cant rate them high enough.
Full Colour 130gm Gloss Flyers/Leaflets FROM £30 | eBay

the link is for their ebay shop.

I use fair print all the time (for printing not design) great service quick turnaround.

I've just paid £58 for 5000 a5 double sided from fair print they are great ordered them off eBay

As Carl said - im sure he could do a great design and we offer great prices on print. Check out our website.

If you have your own design have you considered using a printing company near you? I needed flyers done quickly and found some of the online companies whilst reasonably priced normally did charge quite a bit for postage at short notice.

Not wanting to pay the additional £30, I approached one of my local printing companies and they did 1000 on good quality paper overnight for £45.

I was also pleased to be supporting another small local business.

I used InstantPrint, very quick, excellent turnaround, can upload own artwork or use theirs, great quality, brilliant price, couldn't fault them.

Try printing.com. Frequent specials and local franchises x

If you have your own design have you considered using a printing company near you? I needed flyers done quickly and found some of the online companies whilst reasonably priced normally did charge quite a bit for postage at short notice.

Not wanting to pay the additional £30, I approached one of my local printing companies and they did 1000 on good quality paper overnight for £45.

I was also pleased to be supporting another small local business.

Totally agree with you Chris. I tried using my local printers instead of the Internet however I just couldn't afford their prices. I got quoted 250 for 1000 double sided flyers ended up paying £45 inc postage on vista.

Saxo Print is cheap but I think you need to design your own.

Latest posts

Back