£19 for Gelish manicure and pedicure!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
A friend had just sent me a link for a KGB Deals offer for the above at the well being centre in Manchester. Normally worth £72 :(

This has lost me clients as a lot of my friends use these deal sites. I know they will only go the once but what upsets me is the lack of loyalty.

Perhaps I'm being over sensitive :(

I have done something similar, but as a client. I can't afford my Dermalogica facials with my usual girl and venue at the moment. A deal came up that I couldn't refuse somewhere else and I have taken advantage of that.

The only thing I wouldn't give up is my hair stylist. I will not let anyone else touch my hair, but her.

You are right when you say they will be back, as they will probably not pay the prices that the place charges normally if it's that much of a saving with the deal.

I wouldn't worry too much. It will only be a one off and most clients like their own therapist they know and trust. The sad thing is there's a lot of people struggling at the moment so they will go for the bargains.

She will be back I'm sure and who's to say this other treatment is anywhere near as nice as yours or that the salon is as nice or the therapist as professional and good as you? think of it like that:hug:

A lot of Businesses are struggling and a lot are doing these deals, but not forever.:green:

Latest posts

Back