£200 tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Severnrose

Reaction score
Have you seen the £200 St Tropez Spray tan that they are offering in Selfridges for Xmas? I have to say, as much as I love a good spray tan I can't ever justify paying £200 for one! Apparently it has real diamonds in it....

Disgraceful really. These celebs tottering round with £200 spray tans making pleas for us mere mortals to donate what little we can to the latest charitable cause these have jumped on

I might pop and get one done, how amazing... NOT! What a waste of bloody money! Lol. There will be some wasteful buggers out there that will have it done though! Xxx

What??!!! Pffft! Can think of better ways to spend that amount of money lol x

Wait, doesn't everyone charge £200 for a spray tan anyway? 😉

I got paid £110 once

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could charge £200 a tan & people actually paid for it! Weeks wages in 10 mins (; xx

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could charge £200 a tan & people actually paid for it! Weeks wages in 10 mins (; xx

Wages? What are they ? ;) lee Stafford charges £350 for a haircut x

You'll be surprised what some people are prepared to pay to have their treatments done the way they want...
How about £ 360 acryllic nails? No, there was no gold or diamonds involved.

This is insane! Can't believe people would actually pay that! But it would be nice to have that much money that a £200 tan is a mere drop in the ocean! Ahh we can dream!!! :)

Get yourself a spray tan and then smother yourself in Swarovski body lotion, that has crushed crystals in it!

Much cheaper and the sparkles last ages! X

The worrying thing is that there are people willing, and able!, to spend their money on it! Even if I was minted I couldn't justify that...however handbags, now we're talking...... xxx

It's their money, they can spend it on what they like.
Me personally, I think it is a little extravagant but then I'm sure that lot's of people would think it extravagant to pay £100's on a handbag or a pair of shoes.
There are always charities to donate to but it doesn't stop us spending £50 on a bottle of perfume or stuffing ourselves stupid at Christmas.
For all we know, the people that spend £200 on this tan may very well donate lots of money to charity.

Latest posts

Back