£5 off treatment gift voucher help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

befab

Reaction score
Evening geeks, really need your help,the fabulous carl from verve will be designing me some £5 off vouchers . I would like to hand these out to some of the local schools nurserys, offices, nhs ambulance call centre to drum up more business and also use them as a birthday gift to regular customers. But im not sure what it should have on the voucher, i was going to say £5 off on any treatment over £15, is that ok? Iv looked alot of the voucher threads but this type of voucher is not to buy, its will a voucher that i give out as birthday gifts or like i said above to build up client base.PLS HELP VERY CONFUSED thanks

Evening geeks, really need your help,the fabulous carl from verve will be designing me some £5 off vouchers . I would like to hand these out to some of the local schools nurserys, offices, nhs ambulance call centre to drum up more business and also use them as a birthday gift to regular customers. But im not sure what it should have on the voucher, i was going to say £5 off on any treatment over £15, is that ok? Iv looked alot of the voucher threads but this type of voucher is not to buy, its will a voucher that i give out as birthday gifts or like i said above to build up client base.PLS HELP VERY CONFUSED thanks

That's fine, or have like I have done,
Please receive this voucher for______ with_____ mine are January feb only but you can have space to write in an expiration date too xoxo

Hello

I think this is an excellent idea and a good way to get some business during the January quite spots.

I think £5 off any treatment over £15 cash is great x I don't get what you arre confused about? The only think I would suggest is an expiry date. You don't want people cashing them in in a years time lol x

I think its a fab idea and you have done all the hard work already x Just give the lovely Carl the nod and then get handing them round :) x

Would love to know what response you get x

Thank you my lovelies, i will defo keep u updated with how it goes, i think i just abit worried that its not going to work but im going to give it ago. I was going to do 6 month expirey, what do u guys think? Xxxx

Thank you my lovelies, i will defo keep u updated with how it goes, i think i just abit worried that its not going to work but im going to give it ago. I was going to do 6 month expirey, what do u guys think? Xxxx

Less personally. In 6 months time you will be having the summer holiday clients, have them for quiet periods only xoxo

Ok do they have to be double sided?

Def need to put cash value of 0.00001p (or similar) and 'Terms & Conditions apply'. I also put please quote '.........' (the voucher code or name) at time of booking. Put any exclusions to the voucher e.g: any treatments you won't discount or 'not valid against purchase of retail items'. Valid to date and any dates that you will not accept voucher. Also important to state that 'the voucher can not be used in conjuction with any other offers' and 'only 1 voucher valid per person' so they can't try and use 2 to get £10 off. HTH

Great advice thank you

Latest posts

Back