1-2-1 or next step

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
Would you recommend doing the next step before 1-2-1s, is there any actual practical work in the next step class, it doesn`t read like there is, and who takes the 1-2-1s in Essex

hi, in my brochure it says a model is required from 1pm to complete a full set of nail enhancements...vicky

I must have read it wrong then, I didn`t think there was any practical stuff. I thought it was all about the business side

hi again, def says need a model from 1 to put a full set on...r u already set up? r u mobile or going in a salon? creative training is gr8, wish id of found them before...never mind...i hope to be mobile in the next few weeks, gonna practice my heart out on trainer hand...vicx

I have just recently rented space in a salon and have a small mobile round. I also wish I`d found creative before now, just done 3 out of 4 days foundation course and currently practising like mad with my Jemima (practice hand you understand) and am dreading the exam on the 4th day.

cool...what previous training u had or is it just purely creative? im going mobile to build up some clients then i hope to rent space in next 6 months...r u on a % at salon or rent? vicx

I had beauty 1&2, 2 nail courses with small private (expensive) schools. VTCT in nail technology at college and a nail art course and I`ve only recently decided to do creative. I could have just done a conversion but I wanted to refresh and do it all again. I intend doing as much creative training as I can as now I`ve found them, they have me hooked.
I rent my space @ 25% of my takings for now. When I am fully booked we will review it and I`ll pay a set rent, he is so nice there and not interested in "his pot of gold at the end of the rainbow".

hi...that sounds excellent...good luck...im going on a nail art course next week, for 6 weeks...i lv all the designs u can do...vicky

I need some extra tuition on nail art myself, I just cannot do foiling and I`m really not artistic so I only do basic stuff. I`m totally in awe of some of them on here, they are so fantastic.
I`m impressed with what I can do considering I`m not artistic at all but I couldn`t do anything like little pics or anything too fab.
I`d love to be able to take pics of what I can do and post them on here cos I`m sure everyone would make me feel better about it (I`m far too critical of myself really) but I only have a normal camera and it don`t take pics close enough I don`t think

hi ya...i havent got a clue how to do foiling, i just do the basic flowers, flicks, gems, glitter...
cant do the striping tape either...
i really want to learn airbrushing, i have a su-do compressor kit...and it came with a free training day, so once im confident with my nails i may go for that...vicky

thats great, I will do airbrushing too but not until possibly next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back