1-2-1 spray tanning needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookin lovely

Reaction score
hi i have recently took a spray tan course, but infortunatley didn't pick it up that well and seem 2 be streaking all of my friends, i wuld like to re-train on a 1-2-1 basis but can't seem 2 b find 1 i live in the essex area could n e 1 suggest 1 also i learnt with a compressor but have heard that the hvlp give better results can n e 1 help me please i feel a failure xxxx:cry:

I trained with Tantrick and I was really impressed. I also had lots of problems after my training but the aftercare I got was excellent. Collin and Gemma were ALWAYS on the other end of the phone fo me, giving me extra advice where I needed it. I don't know if they do just training with them or if you need to use their products but they would certainlly be able to advise you if they can't help you with the extra training xx

Yes you can get retrained with Tantrick and you are not compelled to use their products as it is a fully accredited course so you are qualified to use any solution and machine,
here is the link for the website so that you can find your nearest trainer, if you need any more help or advise feel free to send me a PM
www.wowproducts.co.uk

hi i have recently took a spray tan course, but infortunatley didn't pick it up that well and seem 2 be streaking all of my friends, i wuld like to re-train on a 1-2-1 basis but can't seem 2 b find 1 i live in the essex area could n e 1 suggest 1 also i learnt with a compressor but have heard that the hvlp give better results can n e 1 help me please i feel a failure xxxx:cry:

Whatever you do DONT feel like a failure...some pick it up faster than others..doesnt mean you will turn out to be worse than anyone else...Practice makes perfect.
yes HVLP systems maybe more popular but that doesnt mean that airbrush systems dont work.
Keep practising and I'm sure it will just "click" one day....look at Shellie...what a star she is now :hug:

And trust me, I WAS awful!!!! My poor friends were literally dripping in solution so were walking around with drip marks ~ that's true friends for you eh?!!! xx

Whatever you do DONT feel like a failure...some pick it up faster than others..doesnt mean you will turn out to be worse than anyone else...Practice makes perfect.
yes HVLP systems maybe more popular but that doesnt mean that airbrush systems dont work.
Keep practising and I'm sure it will just "click" one day....look at Shellie...what a star she is now :hug:

Aw, thank you Collin!

And trust me, I WAS awful!!!! My poor friends were literally dripping in solution so were walking around with drip marks ~ that's true friends for you eh?!!! xx

You weren't awful at all Shellie..it just took a bit longer for things to click into place and only goes to prove we are all different and just because some have to work a little harder to get where they want to be and that when they finally do they are as good (or even better) as anyone else.

If you have a desire never give up...keep on trying as you will always get there in the end :hug:

Oh and best wishes Shellie for the forthcomming wedding :hug:..opps should I have said that :o

Last edited:
where abouts in essex you from!! I done it all the time in a sun bed shop!!! so if u like a hand i help you :) x

You weren't awful at all Shellie..it just took a bit longer for things to click into place and only goes to prove we are all different and just because some have to work a little harder to get where they want to be and that when they finally do they are as good (or even better) as anyone else.

If you have a desire never give up...keep on trying as you will always get there in the end :hug:

Oh and best wishes Shellie for the forthcomming wedding :hug:..opps should I have said that :o

Thank you Collin ~ I did get there in the end like you said I would! And it is fine to tell everyone I'm getting married, I'm very excited!!!!!

And it is fine to tell everyone I'm getting married, I'm very excited!!!!!

And so you should be :hug:
All the best for the big day and the best of future luck to the both of you:hug:

mmmm best be carefull as this is begining to look like a blog :eek:

Thank you Collin!

Latest posts

Back