1-2-1 Today - Feeling all inspired

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Portia

Reaction score
Hi

Had a fab 1-2-1 with Ketan Patel in Acton today and am feeling very smiley :lol:

Tweaked a few issues with my mix ratio, discovered I'm not through enough on the left hand side of each nail with everything I do. For instance, I don't clear enough debris from the left hand side wall when doing the cuticle work, I'm not pressing hard enough with product down that side, and I don't buff flush enough with finishing.

Ketan picked these issues up immediately just from watching me prep and tip, and apply my first pink and white. Damn the guy really knows his stuff.

I love getting new training, it always makes me feel all inspired and fired up. I can't wait for tomorrows clients :D

If anyone is struggling and feeling downhearted about their skills, book a 1-2-1, it will be the best money you can spend on yourself.

Very tired so off to my sofa, then bed early :lol:

I done some training with Ketan in the past too, excellent guy, had some fantastic hints/tips & makes you feel very comfortable. I definately have a lot of respect for the guy.

Of course he is brilliant ... I taught him from scratch!!! lol
He is my protégé Bless his little cotton socks. He is very giving and a love as well.

ketal came to leeds for a monday mentoring session, he was so funny, and brilliant at what he does. made sure i got my pic with him too, hes a darlin. would love a 121 with him too, probs wouldnt stop laffing - he should be on stage

i want one with him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whine whinge!!!!

having a 1-2-1 always leaves me in the highest of spirits, i'm all raring to go afterwards.
it's a fab experience to have your tutor all to yourself, to be able to ask questions without being judged and to get the answers on where you need to improve your work.
glad you had a good time Portia xx

i love training LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT u get the idea:green:

They should 'bottle it' and sell it !

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i so need a 1-2-1 xx

I had some more one2one last week with Shona at the Leeds Academy ... she is so patient and I really came away with new ideas and confidence. :hug:

You lucky lady,glad it gave you a kick up the butt,lol x

Lucky lucky you Portia, I have my 1-2-1 with Amanda at oxdord on the 31st
I love 1-2-1s you always come away with a buzz and your confidence boosted.:)

I had some 1-2-1 training with Denise Holland at the Crawley Academy last week and it really was the best money I've spent. It encouraged, inspired and gave me confidence. Well worth it

Oh and I forgot... I've got one of the new 'dog bowl' dappen dishes too :D

Very swish looking, shame it doesn't come with a lid, but my metal one from my old glass one fits ok.

Taking some getting used to as it's shallow and bevelled, but liking it so far :D

Latest posts

Back