1-2-1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammie

Reaction score
Hi all

Just a quickie, i'm at college using creative products and wondered am i able to have a 1-2-1 with creative?????

Also does anyone know about regulations concerning working from home????

Sammie

Sammie said:
Hi all

Just a quickie, i'm at college using creative products and wondered am i able to have a 1-2-1 with creative?????

Also does anyone know about regulations concerning working from home????

Sammie
Hiya Sammie,
Check your deeds as sometimes they say you cannot run a business from home, one of my freinds has just had this problem!!!:rolleyes:
Amanda

SHouldnt be a problem to have 121 tuition. You still may not be eligible to purchase products afterwards, that would depend on your qualifications.

I don't have deeds, its a council property

Lily said:
Hiya Sammie,
Check your deeds as sometimes they say you cannot run a business from home, one of my freinds has just had this problem!!!:rolleyes:
Amanda

hi

You would have to check with your council. You may have to pay rates seperatly for your room.

Sammie, I think you will find that any council will not let you run a business from your property. It should tell you in your tenancy agreement.

I belong to a Housing Association. I contacted them to explain that I wanted to work from home as a nail technician and they said that so long as it wasn't disturbing my neighbours then that was fine... I don't have to pay anything extra. I also told them that as we have a tenants only car park that any clients would use our empty space and noone elses as my hubby has the car at work during the day.

I just explained to them exactly what my business was and why I couldn't go mobile (no car) and also that it was only part time due to ill health.... so long as you tell them whats what then you should be ok... saying that I'm not sure what the Council would do about charging you extra rent or anything like that but I was fortunate.

Its worth finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back