1 day p/w massage at corporate office ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeautyHouse

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to be able to go to a corporate office and offer 15 min back, feet, head, hand and arm massages. Who do I approach in these big companies ? Has any other geeks done this ?

Any advice would be great. Thanks :)

If you ring them up and ask for the facilities manager? x

Thank you, have u tried this ? X

or Human Resources as they deal with all staff. Send a letter in and follow up with a call, that way it gives then time to think about if they want it....if you ring up and they are busy they will just say no as its easier!!

Thank you! I really appreciate ur help x

You should contact the facilities / HR Manager and ask if you can display special offers with leaflets in reception / canteen or on a noticeboard?

Have you thought about making contact with the HR Managers via Linkedin? Dont just connect up saying can I come in and do massages but make a connection saying you would like to speak to them about helping out with possible events and see if yoou can make a connection that way? Make sure your connection is personal rather than the standard reply that comes up.:D

Have you thought about making contact with the HR Managers via Linkedin? Dont just connect up saying can I come in and do massages but make a connection saying you would like to speak to them about helping out with possible events and see if yoou can make a connection that way? Make sure your connection is personal rather than the standard reply that comes up.:D

Hey nat nat,
Thanks for your advice but what is Linkedin? (I have no clue to do with office and corporate world).:)
Vicky

Latest posts

Back