1 Model required 23-07- Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleanor

Reaction score
Hi @all,

I am having my fibre glas course on the 23 of July at the Creative Nail Academy in Glasgow and do need a model.
Start: 10:00 o´clock until 16:00.
Unfortunately, I do not know anybody having time on this date and time.

Please PM me if you are interested - will be great fun!:hug:

Many thanks,
Eleanor

Hi,

it´s me again :wink2:

Come on, is there really no-one here having time and wanting a brandnew set of fibrglass nails on Monday between 10:00 &16:00 hrs :Love:?

All the best!
Eleanor

Doesn't look too hopeful at the moment....but there are sometimes a few Scottish geeks about at night on here...so don't give up yet.

I would offer my own services....but I work on Mondays.!!

Thank you Isabel!

Fingers crossed otherwise I have to cancel :sad:- if I can´t find a model.

Waiting for a phone call as well- hope so:Love:

Eleanor

sORRY i CAN'T HELP ALTHOUGH i DON'T WORK mONDAYS IT'S THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

Thank you!
The last thing I will do is print a advertisement and ask at the hairdresser if I am allowed to pin it there. Probably I will get someone there!

Thanks anyway especially to Fiona who is fully booked on Monday otherwise she´d come!

@Isabel, I hope your Edinburgh classes are still fully booked! Was a great Foundation course!

Eleanor

Hi,

it´s me again :wink2:

Come on, is there really no-one here having time and wanting a brandnew set of fibrglass nails on Monday between 10:00 &16:00 hrs :Love:?

All the best!
Eleanor

would love to help honey but have the twins all day

hi hun ,i thought i could help out there but iv got an appointment mon morning wae disclosure any other day but not mon im afraid soz hope u get someone soon :wink2:

Hi there,

Thanks to all of you!

I did my course today and had a model!!!!!!!
Was a great day..

Many thanks :hug:,

Eleanor

glad you got sorted in the end!!
did you enjoy it?

Oh Eleanor, I was thinking of you today hun, glad you got a model, you had a lucky escape not getting me!!!! I would have loved to have done it. :hug:

Tell us all about it.

glad you got it sortedxxx

Latest posts

Back