1-to-1's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hello I was just wanting to ask about a 1to1 to help on technique, does the person have to be a teacher ?? or as long as they have been doing nails and passed the relevant qualifications eg conversions workshops ect. The reason being after a I have finished my workshop in September I was thinking of maybe doing 1 to 1's if anyone needed any help, as it is hard for me to do to much work at the moment with health problems, but would love to be able to help other newbies my room is all kitted out so no problems there but don't want to offer if it is illegal.
Thanx for any help.
Thanx Tracy :o)

You can offer 1 to 1 mentoring, which is basically helping someone out as you would not be able to give them a qualification or certificate of any type at the end of it, (you need to be honest with them about this)

to be able to give them a certificate and qualification you would need a teachers qualification and to have wrote your own course, hth :hug:

Hi Loubylou Thanx I thought that I just wasn't sure, I know I wouldn't be able to give any qualifications and I would tell them that, but was just wandering about about helping people I know a few who have problems so that's why I was asking as I just wasn't sure and I know I wish I had known someone in the beggining to help me with some problems, so hopefully when I have finished my workshop in September then I can help others, am so looking forward to doing this course I feel like a big kid lol. Thanx for your help :) :hug:

Your welcome and it is a very kind idea of yours,
but please make sure you are 100% in all your skills or you might just be passing on bad habits,
good luck with your course and enjoy it :hug:

Latest posts

Back