10.0 not lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellBell80

Reaction score
Hi all, i’ve used a 10.0 with 40vol on a clients root tint. She has previously been using a box dye. She’s a natural level 6 with no grey. The 10.0 with 40 didn’t lift her hair enough and was quite warm. what would you all recommend next time ? thanks

Hi all, i’ve used a 10.0 with 40vol on a clients root tint. She has previously been using a box dye. She’s a natural level 6 with no grey. The 10.0 with 40 didn’t lift her hair enough and was quite warm. what would you all recommend next time ? thanks

I’m not a hair professional so cannot comment on the tint question, but can I just say that I hope you’re not breaking the current lockdown restrictions by offering hair services? 😬

No rules broken it was my sisters hair im
in her support bubble x
I’m not a hair professional so cannot comment on the tint question, but can I just say that I hope you’re not breaking the current lockdown restrictions by offering hair services? 😬

Is it the natural root or the previously coloured hair that lifted warm?
What level did it lift to roughly?
Don't forget at most you'd only get 3 levels of lift with a level 10 + 40vol.

If it’s darker than a 7, or if there’s any red, you’d be better of with bleach and 6% if you want a very light cool blonde.

Hi,
Agree with AcidPerm. You might get a bit more lift if you use a 12 high lift ash shade, but again you'd need to use 40 vol, when you could use bleach with 20 vol.

Latest posts

Back