10 days after Operation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Well, the day has finally arrived to go and get my stitches removed following removal of my gall bladder. I had better get a wriggle on though as i am due there at 10.00am.

The last 10 days have been a fairly uncomfortable process but not too painful. BF well and truly sorted out now so that's all good too.

I got my first proper nights sleep last night and managed to turn over without waking myself up!

It has been hard not working for the past 10 days as we all know that no work means no pay and also what I think has been worse is I felt like I was going stir crazy.

Must shoot. Sorry guys should really have put this in my journal, will do that later. Just wanted to share.

Good luck for this morning mine don't come out til next wednesday they have to stay for a fortnight. Hope it's not too painful for you :hug:

I am sre you are going to be fine but dont do too much all at once. x x x

all the best Julie. Been thinking about you.

Youll be back to work in no time.

Take care

Good luck for this morning mine don't come out til next wednesday they have to stay for a fortnight. Hope it's not too painful for you :hug:

Hey don't worry about yours coming out Gemma, it was perfectly painless, in fact it tickled a bit when they were being pulled out.

Hope you are feeling ok too Gemma and bet you can't wait till yours come out. Hope you are resting up!

Hey don't worry about yours coming out Gemma, it was perfectly painless, in fact it tickled a bit when they were being pulled out.

Hope you are feeling ok too Gemma and bet you can't wait till yours come out. Hope you are resting up!

Thanks for that bit of encouragement I needed to here that, my last experience of having them removed was horrible. Glad it was all ok for you and perhaps you can get some proper rest now they are gone. x

Glad it went OK Joe90, and good luck Gemma x

Glad it all went ok for you. Mine are due out tomorrow and I was a bit scared to be honest. You still need to take it easy though. This is not an excuse to start rushing around.xx

Latest posts

Back