10 years of dandruff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We may try this phillip kingsley shampoo, but maybe as a last desperate step before running to GPs, homeopats and to hospitals, as a little 250ml bottle costs £17.

it may sound expensive but if it works it will be well worth it.

i have heard very good things about this brand. they sell it on QVC also, so you may get a better deal from there.

I really do mean this with the greatest of respects but the thread poster hasn't actually described the condition so therefore making recomendations and diagnosis or even giving advise aren't going to be helpfull until we know EXACTLY what the problem is

My fiancé has a long term dandruff problem.
He had dandruff for the last 10 years. It is not very extensive but very annoying as it doesn't want to go away, it causes itchiness as well. It is quite dry, white from little particles of the skin. It comes mostly from the top-sides parts of the scalp.[

Apologies if my reply came across as trying to diagnose - this wasn't how it was meant to come across. I just meant that i know a lot of people with Psoriasis - family and friends, so have a fair understanding of it.

My mum regularly sees the skin consultant at her local hospital rather than her GP about her condition as she is on strong medication (prescribed by the hospital) and has been for many years.

Perhaps you can push to be referred if the shampoo does not help?

:smack:

Latest posts

Back