100 Days of Nail Art - Nail Art Challenge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsJedi

Reaction score
100 DAYS OF NAIL ART - NAIL CHALLENGE

Since it was International Nail Art Day (INAD) yesterday, I decided to use it as a good excuse to start creating a bit of nail art every day so came up with 100 ideas inspired by the work of some of my fave nail artists. I originally saw something similar on a blog (I think) ages and ages ago and saved it on my phone for future inspiration! Just came across it this evening and started adding to, and amending it. I'll be starting tomorrow, will you be joining me? Better yet, will you add to it? I feel like I should go for 365, one for each day of the year right?!?! Who's with me???? :green:

Colours of the rainbow
1 red
2 yellow
3 orange
4 green
5 purple
6 pink
7 blue
8 rainbow
9 colour clash

Designs
10 black & white
11 metallic
12 gradient
13 polka dots
14 stripes
15 flowers
16 galaxies
17 Cath Kidston
18 reverse french
19 marbling

Prints
20 animal
21 delicate
22 tribal
23 glitter
24 paisley
25 spiral
26 butterfly
27 paws
28 fish scales
29 snakeskin

Inspired by
30 a colour
31 a song
32 a movie
33 a book
34 by fashion
35 by a pattern
36 by artwork
37 a flag
38 by the supernatural
39 a tutorial

Nails through the ages
40 twenties
41 thirties
42 forties
43 fifties
44 sixties
45 seventies
46 eighties
47 nineties
48 noughties
49 noughteens

The elements & seasons
50 earth
51 air
52 fire
53 water
54 fifth element
55 spring
56 summer
57 autumn
58 winter
59 combine 1 element and 1 season

Bridal
60 fancy french
61 chevron french
62 soft french
63 french
64 lace effect
65 his & hers
66 bling bling
67 classic
68 alternative
69 innovative

Food & drink
70 lemonade
71 strawberry shortcake
72 raspberry ripple
73 cupcakes
74 wine
75 fast food
76 chocolate
77 cocktails
78 al fresco
79 silver service

Fantasy
80 greek mythology
81 ancient rome
82 angels and demons
83 labyrinths
84 fairies
85 children's fairytale
86 adult fairytale
87 magic
88 vampires
89 ancient egyptians

Important days
90 christmas
91 halloween
92 guy fawkes
93 easter
94 birthdays
95 summer solstice
96 winter solstice
97 holli
98 new year
99 jubilee

Anything goes!
100 YOU DECIDE!!!

Samantha
xoxo
http://www.facebook.com/samantharaybouldnailsjedi
Samantha Raybould

I love this! I am definitely going to try this along with you!

Ooooooh I love this idea!

I'm in :) where will we be posting our numbered day offerings?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Love it! I will do my best to do this. Maybe when I have some time I will do a block of them :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great idea im looking forward to seeing some pics im rubbish at nail art unless its glitter or crystals so hopefully i'll pick up some ideas.

can I just ask what number 97 is xxx

Maybe every sunday we upload our pics of each number? Xx

So we get a week in between to perfect it :) x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I kind of like the idea of doing one a day and posting as we go along! So that way we'd see all the red ones together and so on.

Great idea im looking forward to seeing some pics im rubbish at nail art unless its glitter or crystals so hopefully i'll pick up some ideas.

can I just ask what number 97 is xxx

It's an Indian (I think) spring festival - festival of colours I believe, Lauren Conrad was posting about it earlier this year whilst there :biggrin:

I'm in :) where will we be posting our numbered day offerings?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I was just going to post them on here as long as that's ok :) xoxo

It's an Indian (I think) spring festival - festival of colours I believe, Lauren Conrad was posting about it earlier this year whilst there :biggrin:

Ah you learn something new everyday xxx

I love this! How do we do
It? I'm new to salon geek 😊

I meant every sunday we would upload the next number so the first Sunday everyone would upload number 1, the next Sunday number 2 etc. I was just thinking it would be hard for people who work full time with kids etc to find the time ever night to change their nails. I think with my nail apps running quite late sometimes I might not be able to join in xx

I meant every sunday we would upload the next number so the first Sunday everyone would upload number 1, the next Sunday number 2 etc. I was just thinking it would be hard for people who work full time with kids etc to find the time ever night to change their nails. I think with my nail apps running quite late sometimes I might not be able to join in xx

I personally think this is a great idea as I'm in the same boat and don't get as much time to pamper my own nails as I'd like ;) xx

May I add a couple ? I love this idea and I love nail art ! X

I guess the easiest way for everyone is to upload whenever they can. Rather than it being on a set day or every day. I have all the time in the world with it being summer holidays so ill probably do a whole bunch of them and then when it's back to work it'll be like I've fallen of the face of the planet haha xoxo

Now I was thinking I'd just do the nail art on a nail wheel or a colour pop as opposed to re-doing my own nails each day!

Latest posts

Back