10g Bio Sculpture Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie Blue

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have just finished my training and want to order some more products is it worth investing in the 10g pots of Clear gel Flexi etc ?

I shall only order the 4g of colours for now but feel the bigger pots in the others would be worth it.

I read on one of the threads here about French manicures I am having difficulty with these as well :sad: I am using French White No 1 but it seems to go on very streaky on the first coat and I have tried putting less on but then it does not seem so sharp at the finish looks quiet pale.

I am also having trouble with the brush control of it and my smile line looks all over the place this is really stressing me out :sad:any tips please would be really appreciated.

A friend suggested buying a cheap french polish and practise on my own nails just to get the tecnique but my trainer said I really need to practise with the gels I think I shall go back to the plastic gloves again before I let myself loose on anybody to practise on.

I take my assessment November 21st

Also has anybody cured more than two fingers at once a girl on the course said they did in there salon but my trainer said she would only risk two at once?

Looking fowrard to hearing from you :)

Hi

I buy 4g colour and yea 10g clear s gel etc. That's the best way otherwise u will need to re buy them more often (think postage)

I use 1 White French I do one think layer then before I cure it I wipe my brush (almost flatten it) then run it around the bottom of the White to get my smile line, then cure then relay a 2nd layer of White.

I've been doing them for 4 years now but I actually cure 4 nails then do thumb after, I tend to work pretty fast and one of my clients gets 5 weeks from her gels (she doesn't mind the regrowth)

Also you get to know what gels you can do this with and what gel shrinks more and need to be cured sooner.

I love bio gel and the results my clients are always happy and they last well. Good luck honey x

Hi
Thanks for that do you use the no 4 french application brush or the gel application brush?

I shall try and speed up and try and cure 4 all together.

Many thanks xx

Hi
Thanks for that do you use the no 4 french application brush or the gel application brush?

I shall try and speed up and try and cure 4 all together.

Many thanks xx

I use the normal brush I just use a wipe and put it between my finger and thumb to make it flat and remove any gel on the brush.

Try and cure three fingers at a time to start with and see how you get on. It's all about time I know that. Always go back and re check before you cure.

X

I buy the 10g pots in Clear and Sealer and everything else I buy in 4g pots.
Just make sure when you are using them you cover the pot with the lid so that you get minimal dust entering them. If you store them properly you shouldn't have a problem!
I use No 1 for french but I always do 2 coats of it .. make the first coat thinner and then the second fills in beautifully.
I use a number 4 brush for everything too ...
But if you are only newly trained I would suggest you only do one or max two fingers at a time ... I have been working with BS for 7 years and I still don't do all 4 fingers together ... you can always increase over time if you feel confident they won't shrink. :)
Good luck with your exam! HTH x

Thank you all for the great advise will get on and practise now xxx

Latest posts

Back