10yrs Younger Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Fantastic, I bet she is one happy lady!

This is a great Before & After pic but do be careful using photosuits to change your photo's (I'm not trying to be Nasty or funny & don't want to put anyone's nose out of joint) but don't overdo it (removing identifying mark's such as a mole, Also be careful to zoom in when using photo suits to make sure you go right into the clothes line) For example skin has been missed on the bottom left of this photo by the lady's black top.

Hope that helps.
You will gain losts of clients this way but will loose many more if they spot that you have cheated.

before-after.jpg

This is a great Before & After pic but do be careful using photosuits to change your photo's (I'm not trying to be Nasty or funny & don't want to put anyone's nose out of joint) but don't overdo it (removing identifying mark's such as a mole, Also be careful to zoom in when using photo suits to make sure you go right into the clothes line) For example skin has been missed on the bottom left of this photo by the lady's black top.

Hope that helps.
You will gain losts of clients this way but will loose many more if they spot that you have cheated.

before-after.jpg

Jenny stated in a previous post that an acid peel removed the spot, that it wasn't a mole, and if you check the website, it says that the images and article are from Coventry Newspapers.

Hello,

This is my new look 10yrs younger marketing make over.

karen is 48yrs old, her treatments include:

Semi-Permanent makeup (Brows and Eyeliner)
Botox and Fillers
Glycolic Acid Peel (Face, Neck and Chest)
Makeup compliments of Youngblood mineral makeup (Makeup Artist, Peter Coflin)

All the treatments were complimentry.

before-after.jpg

What do you think?

Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

Jenx

Picture and advert courtesy of Coventry newspapers

Jenny - make me over!!! Fabulous job xxx

....do you do blokes?? and a 20 years younger look also:idea:

....do you do blokes?? and a 20 years younger look also:idea:

How about 30 years younger! That would suit me down to the ground! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a transformation? I agree with everyone saying that the pictures look like mother and daughter. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If those pics are totally true, I'm astounded! She looks about 30 years younger never mind 10!

How did you deal with the neck and chest?

Hi carlaC,

I'm glad to say that there was not any cheating on this advert.

I don't need camera tricks to make my work look good, IT IS GOOD

Thanks for your comments
Jen
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

Last edited:
Hi Geeks,

I'm glad to see that you all liked my images.

Karen had facial, neck and chest peel(peel used was (Threaderm)

Treatments are available for men and women.

Jen

did you perform the peel? what % is it and can a therapist train to do it?

Hi crazysaz,

Therederm was used in this advert, all treament were complimentary. the treatment was carried out by a nurse practioner.

This is my opinion..

Peels, this is a very grey area for therapist's
Therederm is 70% Glycolic acid peel(most therepist's insurance will only allow 40%)

My insurance and some other company's are now relaxing on the % of strenghth of glycolic acid peels, depending on the products and training

Threderm have refused to train me, as i am not a nurse?

I treat and open the skin on a daily basis, I also use IPl and trained in CPR.

The argument is that we are not trained enough if any thing should go wrong..( It's good that laws are in place, aand that this product could end up in the wrong hands)
What would any of us do if anything should go wrong during any beauty treatment, we would call for help and 999. If the trained nurse was to have anything go wrong with her client while treating them with a acid peel, would they give special treatment and home visits (NO) they would call 999 the same as us.

Why I could not train to put a peel on the skin if i was trained in putting needles into the skin? and was insured fully and that my insurance company was very happy for me to use these products/brands.

I think this sholud be a little more relaxed from the maker/suppliers depending on the trianing and ability of the individual and not just a job title( a Therapist could be many things from basic beauty to invasive beauuty)

When i was researching exam result requirements on the web for various jobs, this is what i found.
A nurse qualifications to train is the same for many pre-quals for dental nursing, vet nurse etc etc(5gcse's or equivalent), beauty therpist's now have a strict application and A level requirements to attend a college course(due to popular demand and lack of places available for students)

What are your views

Jen

Last edited:
Thanks Kim, your work rocks too.

jenx

u look lovely xx

OMG!!! Did you say 10 years younger? WOW it looks like 20 years younger. You look fab.

Wow that's incredible! I want!!!

What a transformation,i'd love to know the price tag on this :D

Hope that helps.

before-after.jpg

can you point out where skin is missing on the left? it looks like a white shirt under a vest to me.. you can see the top on the sleeve!
anyway Jenny.. wow.. wow.. and WOW! im booking an appt in a couple years.. hehe

Latest posts

Back