10yrs Younger Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow she looks great but one question? is that a mole on her face just over her mouth and if so, where is it in the second pic? did the make-up artist cover it up? do tell..

wow she looks great but one question? is that a mole on her face just over her mouth and if so, where is it in the second pic? did the make-up artist cover it up? do tell..

If you read the thread hun you'll se that the poster states it was a spot which healed ! hth's

looks fab!! could you let me know what treatment you have used for the eyes, i have very tired looking eyes which appear very puffy slightly closed. i think it is all the intense electrolysis finally taking over. i would love to try the same eye treatments for myself.

If you read the thread hun you'll se that the poster states it was a spot which healed ! hth's
Sorry..... i didn't have time to read all the threads, and when you have a 4 year old climbing all over you it's a bit difficult, i wasn't giving bad feed back i just wanted to know if the make-up artist used some sort of concealer thats all.

She looks fab, I want a makeover too please.

Trish :hug:

And me! And me! Pretty please! :)

the results are fab.....can i just ask how long was the healing process after the acid peel as i can imagine that she was quite red and inflamed directly after.
and how long did it take for the complete transformation.

dental Block... for lips.

Sorry this is a no, why do you keep saying this in your posts?

I don't want to be rude, but I have been doing PMU for many years, and started in the US 15 years ago.

Its poor training (Harley ?) to do this, and its really simple to see why.

A dental block, will give you slight distortion of the canvas you are working on, why would one want to work on a distorted canvas? you are working on something slightly distorted before you start.

Far better to use the correct tropicals, and get your shape in before any distortion has formed. really easy, and that is the way.

Don't let anyone touch you who uses a block. Please

I would love a close look of the brows as well, as they really fascinate me, ones work can be judged fully from a close up brow shot, may we?

Sally

Hello,

This is my new look 10yrs younger marketing make over.

karen is 48yrs old, her treatments include:

Semi-Permanent makeup (Brows and Eyeliner)
Botox and Fillers
Glycolic Acid Peel (Face, Neck and Chest)
Makeup compliments of Youngblood mineral makeup (Makeup Artist, Peter Coflin)

All the treatments were complimentry.

before-after.jpg

What do you think?

Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

Jenx

Picture and advert courtesy of Coventry newspapers

WOW!!!
This looks brilliant, I would say she looks more than 10 years younger, it really does look like a mother and daughter.
I have look at your fab website, and really love the look of the semi- permanent make up.
xx

Hi Sally Anne,

It's nice that you have had your input.
Every one of us works and trained in different way's.

I use dental block and will continue to use if my client requires a pain free more comfortable treatment, yes i agree you will have more swelling at the start/finish. But what you would do is draw your guidelines first, It would be rather silly to do it affter the block.:eek:
This method of working suits me and many of my clients, why would i want to change that??
Harley who? Harley Street London W1, Is the place i trained as an advanced PMU tech.

I have full confidence in my work and feel that i offer a service that many DO NOT. In my opinion.(perhaps that's why i feel comfortable dealing with a little swelling on the lips)

Making your point of of telling and warning everyone not to go to a tech that uses this way of numbing makes me feel very sensative and protected to my and many techs way of working. If you choose not to use this method, then that's your choice. I on the other hand have full confidence and feel that this has helped me out in so many way's. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M A BAD TECH. I FEEL OFFENDED THAT YOU SHOULD WARN PEOPLE AWAY FROM ME ON THIS SITE , WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ME WORK, AND HAVE NEVER MET ME.

PLease explain to me why you are so against dental block. I'm very interested in why.
And if you have ever tried it with one of your clients?
If not, how do you know this is a bad way of working, was it hear say?

I'm happy for you to view my work, my website is clear to see at the bottom of each tread i write, on there you will see a few of many that i have worked on.
The good old US of A is a great friend of mine and many of the PMU teachs in the states are good pen pals, i'm aware of their work. Sadley they have as many cowboy's in this industry as we do in the UK.

I would also like to see your work up close, would you like to share with us your website and portfolio?

You maybe a great tech with years of experience, and training in the USA. That means nothing to me like Harley St means nothing to you.

Thanks for showing interest in my work.

Happy Numbing

Jen

Last edited:
Hi Geeks

Thank you for all your luvly comments

Karen never had a mole it was a pimple
Make up used was Youngblood Mineral makeup
Facial peels were Theraderm, about 7 days healing
botox and fillers were administered by a Nurse Practioner.

all treatments wre free for a local advert thaat went out Dec 06

Karen was pleased with the results and want's to keep up her appointments, looks like we have a client for life.:hug:

Many have you have read my story, I have been trained in PMU for 2yrs now, not bad for a beginner.

This was our first joint attempt of a make over, we are going bigger and better on the next, watch this space. there will also be a DVD.

Jen

dental Block... for lips.

Sorry this is a no, why do you keep saying this in your posts?

I don't want to be rude, but I have been doing PMU for many years, and started in the US 15 years ago.

Its poor training (Harley ?) to do this, and its really simple to see why.

A dental block, will give you slight distortion of the canvas you are working on, why would one want to work on a distorted canvas? you are working on something slightly distorted before you start.

Far better to use the correct tropicals, and get your shape in before any distortion has formed. really easy, and that is the way.

Don't let anyone touch you who uses a block. Please

I would love a close look of the brows as well, as they really fascinate me, ones work can be judged fully from a close up brow shot, may we?

Sally
Do you use pigments from the US and a coil or digital machine? What do you think of TriLab pigments? I've heard they're fab

It's always strange when we hear that others work differently from us but things have moved on a lot since 15 years ago. The lady that Jenny trained with is one of the most highly regarded trainers in the world and a leader in the latest techniques, so I'm sure that she wouldn't advocate dental blocks if she didn't think they were right.

Do you still do SPMU here in the UK. I'd love to see your photo's as it gives us something to aspire to when you get someone as experienced as you. xxx

hi jen

your work is fab and you are very talented and the lady look amazing i would love a make over like that well in a few years!!:) Also your website is lovley

Thats Brill, well done:hug:

wow!! she looks absolutely amazing!! brilliant :)

Hiya

May I just point out for the record, that my Harley Street training did not train me to use denal block. I have advanced training in PMU and dental block was one that i requested to find out about, I had a keen interest. I requested information on complete numbing, I was shown how to work with this and how to over come the extra swelling from a true professional.

This is what you get and expect to get from a professional who is happy to besboke a training course to suit the individual.

May I point out that my training was 1to1 and not a group session of upto 6 per class..I had individual attention 24/7, and still have to this day...now that's what I call private training.

I am so glad i trained with my tutor, she has and will be the best investmant I will ever make. I call or email them on a weekly basis. They are happy to answere any question large or small.

Thank You for good trainers:hug:

Without them, what kind of problems would I have now.

Jen x

Great work Jen :)
Botox...I like the results but It scares me lol I used to put strips of plaster on my frown lines at night and that helped a little (Think I had really stressful dreams) but one morning I forgot to take them off....you can imagine LOL

The brow treatment? I have half eyebrows. Would you only do the area missing, or the whole brow to give it the same colour?

Keep up the good work x

Smiler13334,

Botox?????????????

I have seen great results, I will alway's love it. Botox is not the only answere to fine lines & wrinkles. Filler, a great product for those problem area's, deeper lines and wrinkles, filler can be used in most facial area's and there are a number of products on the market that can last upto 18months.
There are many way's to keeping your skin fresh and plump, healthy lifestyle is the most effective and of course a little added help of the others.

Jenx

Last edited:
Hey Babs,

I go to Weston-Super-Mare, hubby's best pals live on the sea front(I love it, pub crawling up and down the sea front with my girlfriends, while the lads are off on a fishing or shooting day out, BORING)..one of our pals work in Bristol, I may bump into you on one of those hot summer dayyzzzzz's, when i'm next in town for a spend up.

What treatments do you offer?

Jenx

The lady looks FAB!!

What was used in the lines between nose and mouth just out of interest? I hate those lines!

Latest posts

Back